Zoës Kitchen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoës Kitchen Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. I was offered a job the same day, and then went in for a working interview soon after. The working interview is basically a formality. I never witnessed anyone lose the job after the working interview. Just put your best foot forward, stay out of the way but stay engaged. Be helpful and willing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I felt about customer service and asked me to give some examples of when I'd done well and not so well.   Answer Question

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I got hired over the phone. As long as you have an understanding of the basics of what position you are applying for, it isn't difficult to get a job here.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with both managers as well as a work interview. The work interview was helpful to see how the job worked and to see how you would fit in.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future with the company?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Cedar Park, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with regional manager who was well presented. Based on the interview I believed I was stepping into a professionally run scratch kitchen. I was presented with the option to move into management quickly. I felt good about he interview however I questioned why the general manager who was much younger didn't perform interview himself

Interview Questions

• What will ad to the business   1 Answer

Kitchen Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clover, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Clover, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone, we set up a time and place for interview.we met and the Manager was engaging and comfortable to speak with. I was told there were more interviews and I would be contacted the beginning of the next week if chosen, obviously I was not . Very disappointed seemed like a Great Place to work and I think I would have loved the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if there was ever a time I worked with a team that stood out to me.   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing at Zoes Kitchen! We appreciate it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Be ready to work half a day unpaid as part of their "working interview". They are looking for you to have your head on a swivel and a good attitude. You will spend most of that day running food and greeting guests. It is very fast paced and since you are a warm body that was willing to walk through that door, you will get hired.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

They sat a group down and it was very comfortable and easygoing. We went around in a circle to tell each other things about us after that they just took us separately to a different room to check our availability, transportation, and expected pay. She said shed get back to us the next day to tell us if we got the job or not but never called, i called them several times and never got an answer. They basically pulled us on a string for many weeks.

Interview Questions

Zoës Kitchen Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen in February 2017.

Interview

Started with applying online
    Emailed and asked for phone interview
    Followed by a in person with area director
    Followed then by a working interview
    Followed by a in person with regional director
    Day or so later contacted and made an offer, contingent on background check
    Easy process
    Took about 2 weeks from start to finish background check
    Interview questions be ready to answer alot of "tell me about a time" dealing with a trouble employee, coaching and mentoring just to name a few

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have a range and they offered the top of it

Apr 19, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it.

Host/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a verbal interview for about 30 minutes, then came in on a slow day for a working interview that lasted over an hour. I was offered the job on the spot afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What was your best and worst customer service experience?   Answer Question

Apr 19, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

We are happy to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your review.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Baltimore, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight Forward Questions about Sales. Give you some time to prepare a sample Sales Proposal. They tell you what is expected of you, things of that nature. There is time for you to ask plenty of questions. You are introduced to the team.

Interview Questions

• You have 40 Hours a week, how do you plan to spend that time growing our Business.   1 Answer