Zoës Kitchen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zoës Kitchen

1.8

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Mount Pleasant, SC) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was informal and more conversational; the owner walked me through the front and back of house to explain all the daily tasks and responsibilities; was interviewed by 2 people

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Chandler, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

REALLY EASY PROCESS
    you get contacted over the phone to set up an interview
    After your one on one interview they set you up for a working interview- dont worry it's really layed back you are shadowing someone all day and taking food put to customers
    Got the job right after that just be yourself and be nice and you will get the job

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Dallas, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online for a Cook position. I was invited a few weeks later to come in for a 1:1 interview with the assistant manager. He asked the standard questions about my availability and work experience, tells me a little bit about the cook position I had applied for, and at the end of the interview told me I could expect to hear back from the general manager by the end of the week. Four days later I got a call from the general manager to set up a working interview. When I arrived for the working interview I was asked to sign a waiver stating I would not be paid for my work during this interview. The general manager then informs me he is only looking for a cashier, and sends me on my way.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Greensboro, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was very nice. The manager was friendly and it was fun to talk with him. It seemed like he wanted to hire me from the start and by the end of the interview he basically told me once the background check passed he'd call me with a date to sign the new hire papers and would give me my training schedule.

Interview Questions

• How many times did you call out of work the past year? For what reasons?   1 Answer

Kitchen Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen in June 2018.

Interview

Was brief and to the point. Interested in my customer service skills. Had an easy time of it with a great manager. After making sure I wasn't a lunatic I am sure I was great for the job. Got pigeonholed into cashiering though, assuming because I was female and only men can be in kitchen apparently.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Plano, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was comprised of open ended questions with no strict right or wrong questions. There were many questions about past experience and hypothetical situations. Some questions were personality oriented and other were business oriented.

Interview Questions

• How does teamwork effect the overall productivity of a business.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Lancaster, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very informal, had phone interview beforehand to talk about if we were a good fit with each other. Came in the next day for an in person interview. The general manager was polite and respectful, and at the end she asked if I had any questions. I was then able to ask questions about the job and people and customers that I wanted to, and she answered all of them to the best of her abilities.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Suffolk, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online simple easy and interview was fast easy to the point and upbeat general manager and assistant manager ,got the job for cold side started next day at 10.50

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairview, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Fairview, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I just spoke for about 10 minutes with the manager and got the job. There was not much to this process. Wish I could give more feedback. It was the easiest interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous job etc.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. I was offered a job the same day, and then went in for a working interview soon after. The working interview is basically a formality. I never witnessed anyone lose the job after the working interview. Just put your best foot forward, stay out of the way but stay engaged. Be helpful and willing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I felt about customer service and asked me to give some examples of when I'd done well and not so well.   Answer Question