Zoës Kitchen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2018

1.9

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Suffolk, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online simple easy and interview was fast easy to the point and upbeat general manager and assistant manager ,got the job for cold side started next day at 10.50

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. I was offered a job the same day, and then went in for a working interview soon after. The working interview is basically a formality. I never witnessed anyone lose the job after the working interview. Just put your best foot forward, stay out of the way but stay engaged. Be helpful and willing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I felt about customer service and asked me to give some examples of when I'd done well and not so well.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Edmond, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

It was easy. Basic questions we’re asked I was hired on the spot. I talked to two people and I made sure I brought my id and social security card.

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I got hired over the phone. As long as you have an understanding of the basics of what position you are applying for, it isn't difficult to get a job here.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with both managers as well as a work interview. The work interview was helpful to see how the job worked and to see how you would fit in.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future with the company?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Cedar Park, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with regional manager who was well presented. Based on the interview I believed I was stepping into a professionally run scratch kitchen. I was presented with the option to move into management quickly. I felt good about he interview however I questioned why the general manager who was much younger didn't perform interview himself

Interview Questions

• What will ad to the business   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

It's very easy and a very respectful process. You talk one to one with the manager himself. He's a really nice guy. They have a work interview too where they see how well can you do, it can be challenging but just believe in yourself and you'll do it.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?   1 Answer

Kitchen Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clover, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Clover, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone, we set up a time and place for interview.we met and the Manager was engaging and comfortable to speak with. I was told there were more interviews and I would be contacted the beginning of the next week if chosen, obviously I was not . Very disappointed seemed like a Great Place to work and I think I would have loved the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if there was ever a time I worked with a team that stood out to me.   Answer Question

Zoës Kitchen Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing at Zoes Kitchen! We appreciate it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Be ready to work half a day unpaid as part of their "working interview". They are looking for you to have your head on a swivel and a good attitude. You will spend most of that day running food and greeting guests. It is very fast paced and since you are a warm body that was willing to walk through that door, you will get hired.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

They sat a group down and it was very comfortable and easygoing. We went around in a circle to tell each other things about us after that they just took us separately to a different room to check our availability, transportation, and expected pay. She said shed get back to us the next day to tell us if we got the job or not but never called, i called them several times and never got an answer. They basically pulled us on a string for many weeks.

Interview Questions

Zoës Kitchen Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager