Zoës Kitchen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.8

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I got hired over the phone. As long as you have an understanding of the basics of what position you are applying for, it isn't difficult to get a job here.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Cedar Park, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with regional manager who was well presented. Based on the interview I believed I was stepping into a professionally run scratch kitchen. I was presented with the option to move into management quickly. I felt good about he interview however I questioned why the general manager who was much younger didn't perform interview himself

Interview Questions

• What will ad to the business   1 Answer

Kitchen Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clover, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Clover, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone, we set up a time and place for interview.we met and the Manager was engaging and comfortable to speak with. I was told there were more interviews and I would be contacted the beginning of the next week if chosen, obviously I was not . Very disappointed seemed like a Great Place to work and I think I would have loved the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if there was ever a time I worked with a team that stood out to me.   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing at Zoes Kitchen! We appreciate it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Be ready to work half a day unpaid as part of their "working interview". They are looking for you to have your head on a swivel and a good attitude. You will spend most of that day running food and greeting guests. It is very fast paced and since you are a warm body that was willing to walk through that door, you will get hired.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

They sat a group down and it was very comfortable and easygoing. We went around in a circle to tell each other things about us after that they just took us separately to a different room to check our availability, transportation, and expected pay. She said shed get back to us the next day to tell us if we got the job or not but never called, i called them several times and never got an answer. They basically pulled us on a string for many weeks.

Interview Questions

Zoës Kitchen Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen in February 2017.

Interview

Started with applying online
    Emailed and asked for phone interview
    Followed by a in person with area director
    Followed then by a working interview
    Followed by a in person with regional director
    Day or so later contacted and made an offer, contingent on background check
    Easy process
    Took about 2 weeks from start to finish background check
    Interview questions be ready to answer alot of "tell me about a time" dealing with a trouble employee, coaching and mentoring just to name a few

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have a range and they offered the top of it

Apr 19, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it.

Host/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a verbal interview for about 30 minutes, then came in on a slow day for a working interview that lasted over an hour. I was offered the job on the spot afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What was your best and worst customer service experience?   Answer Question

Apr 19, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

We are happy to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your review.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Baltimore, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight Forward Questions about Sales. Give you some time to prepare a sample Sales Proposal. They tell you what is expected of you, things of that nature. There is time for you to ask plenty of questions. You are introduced to the team.

Interview Questions

• You have 40 Hours a week, how do you plan to spend that time growing our Business.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belle Meade, Davidson, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Belle Meade, Davidson, TN).

Interview

Working interview during busy lunch shift. I was so impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their food and cleanliness of their entire operation. My team members were very pleasant and welcoming and the kitchen staff was AMAZING in their efficiency and accuracy. I immediately knew this was a place where I could be proud on every level and I'd been missing that in my professional life.

Interview Questions

• They repeatedly wanted to make sure
      I was comfortable doing the
      Various tasks (I was).   1 Answer

Negotiation

We're still firming up some details,
    But the hiring/training manager had
    Been nothing but professional and accommodating.

Apr 19, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

We are happy to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Tulsa, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then followed up to the store with a phone call a few days later. I was instantly asked to come in for a "working interview" the following day; the working interview went well! I was interviewed during a lunch rush on a Sunday, so all hands were on deck, but, despite being busy, the FOH team member I was paired with helped me along the way and gave me her full attention. I was on the register and greeting costumers- for anyone applying, head my harping: smile and make the customers feel welcomed and appreciated- this practically got me the job in itself.. friendliness goes a long way!! After the two hour working interview I was given lunch on Zoe's and sat down with an Assistant Manager to discuss Zoe's values and what a FOH job would entail, I was then offered a job then ut on the schedule the following week.

Interview Questions

Zoës Kitchen Response