Zozi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zozi

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Confusing and informal interviewing process

Interview Questions

• Was informed on the spot that it was an unpaid opportunity, despite not being told on the phone or in the job description   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward stander questions. Big thing for them was culture you have to be a fit. VP of sales and sales managers one on one interviews. Phone screen then onsite.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun (travel is key)   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen that was followed up by an in person interview with several employees.

Interview Questions

• What was the most impactful thing that I've learned in the last 12 months   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Recruiter and I rescheduled a handful of times over a 2 week process which is normal due to personal and professional schedules while looking for a job. Once the sales manager and I connected, after 10 minutes into the conversation he realized that he was not the right person I should be speaking with and that another person was responsible for hiring for the position I applied for. "ok?" After submitting a cover letter and my full resume plus access to Linkedin I am a little shocked by this oversight.

There are lots of reviews on Glassdoor with negative reviews about the management and here it is case and point. This company does not respect peoples time or submission of work during the interview process so I can only imagine what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Wait, how did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone screen, then an onsite with a three different interviewers. The first, whom I had spoken to over the phone, the second was a senior representative in a different position, and the third was busy at the time of my interview. I had taken the day off of my current job to be onsite for this interview, and I found it extremely rude to be on a call during that time, without a reschedule. When I emailed the third interviewee to reschedule via phone or onsite, there was no response. I then received a generic decline letter from their team, so I asked for any feedback that I could take to improve myself for future interviews/jobs. No response. Advice to Zozi, candidates choose you as well and I will not recommend a company who does not value their candidates time.

Interview Questions

• How long was your typical sales cycle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical process - phone interview with a sales manager followed up by an on site to meet with 3 managers. Just like the above reviews stated my interview was cut short and I was told I would be rescheduling to meet with the remaining inside sales manager who was in a meeting. When I followed up shortly after to schedule with their recruiting I received a rejection template. Luckily I had read the above info prior and was not blindsided.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing you've learned in the last 12 months?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zozi in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a day. Interview process consisted of 1 phone interview about my sales process and 3 casual in person interview which consisted of completely unrelated questions about my life and "art." One of the interviewers was very condescending and clearly cared more about my creative vision than how I was actually qualified for the job. After the in person interviews, I never heard back which I thought was strange considering how small the company is and how hands on the interview process was. Rude.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person interview, then two more rounds of in person interviews. Very in-depth, lots of "how would you handle this scenario" questions and "tell me about a time when you..." prompts. I met a lot of different people, which gave me a great understanding of who I'd be working with and I think was a culture fit test. It was a very involved interview process and I'd only recommend you apply if you really, really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult or unexpected, but exemplary of the types of questions they'll ask: Tell me about a time when you were able to turn a bad situation around for a client.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zozi (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through Linkedin and got a call from their recruiter. Since the role seemed to be a good match for my skillset, we decided to go ahead with the interview process. Scheduled a discussion with the VP of engineering, he asked a few Java & DB questions - nothing super difficult.
    Next round was a tech screen (online coding) with one of the engineers on the team. Was asked to code a simple algorithm question, and write a few SQL queries for given scenarios.
    Cleared that round, so was invited onsite.
    Had one full day of onsite interviews, met with 5-6 people, each round except one had 1 whiteboarding/ online solving algorithm problem some discussion about past projects, and some questions around Java, DB. One round was purely system designing.
    Got an offer within a couple of days after interviewing.
    Overall, the interview process was great. The recruiter was very prompt in responding and letting me know the outcome of each of the rounds.

FP&A Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zozi.

Interview

Casey is a very unique interviewer in that he approaches the questions as cases to get you thinking about the core business model and what would be realistic in addressing some of the key facets. I found it to be a great interview because I actually learned so much about the company and about the role which isn't something I usually say about interviews. While the interview is not easy, what is crystal clear is that Casey would be a great mentor as he really cares about the person he hires and is incredibly passionate about the company - his background also is great. I would go into this interview prepared to think outside the box, breathe, and just enjoy it

Interview Questions

• How would you think about and structure the revenue projections of the company? Why?   Answer Question