Zuberance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zuberance Interview Questions

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zuberance in August 2013.

Interview

Casual first interview.

2nd round was with 3 people. All 3 interviewed in different style/ asked different questions.

Had me talk about best qualities of a customer success manager.
    What is your greatest accomplishment?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

All typical boring interview questions.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zuberance (San Carlos, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

These guys were very quick and professional during the whole interview process. After applying for the postiion they called me the next day and scheduled a 1:1 interview for the following day.VP was thorough and straight to the point. He followed up with me the next day and wanted me to come back for a 2nd interview.Very professional and casual interview with CEO and VP and the hiring manager said that they would make a decision by the next day.They couldn't reach a decision but the VP kindly updated me still. Finally, when they did make a decision I was notified right away.Although I didn't get the job, I was very impressed with their professionalism and follow-through.Definitely would love to have them market my company any day.

Dir Customer Advocacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zuberance (San Mateo, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Head Hunter lead, 1st phone int, then face to face with CEO & VP. Mktg which I thought went well, follow up was to get a CEO product demo which he skipped and though I tried persistently to set it up again, they were already in contract discussions with another person. Small start-up and I've seen shifting job descriptions or unfinished Org chart plans which make it difficult to get in the heads of the employers as to what their true priorities are for new team members.

Interview Questions

• How have upsold or cross sold products or services to new customers?   2 Answers

User Interaction Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuberance in September 2010.

Interview

I was initially exposed to this employer by a recruiter who matched up my resume as a good skills fit. I was attracted to the position because my search focused on startups, especially startups that had not yet dedicated any formal resource for UI and who had an additional need for branding and look-and-feel development.

Though I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter, the next step was a face to face with the employer, which is unusual. Usually there is another phone interview with someone at the company first. Though I was scheduled to meet with a VP, I actually wound up meeting with several engineers and a person who seemed to wear several hats, including (I think) managing marketing and internal training.

Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice, friendly, very professional, and efficient. The interview process had a friendly, casual feel. The engineers were very focused on cross-browser issues, and had several "quiz" questions that were difficult to answer well without having recently run into the very specific problems that were illustrated ( I was unable to solve the quiz questions without recourse to my usual solutions database... the web! ) In some companies the UI designer focuses on getting a strong process design and delivers screens, logic and assets - in others, the UI designer also has to be able to determine the actual engineering strategies that will be used and be able to deliver the key aspects of an engineering plan, and this position seems to be the second kind.

I was impressed by the company and the people I spoke with, and wanted to pursue the position, but never heard back - good or bad feedback, or closure. I think that the person who gets the position will need to be able to speak well in the interview to their problem-solving skills and approach, to their overall awareness of cross-browser issues, and also be prepared to ask questions about UI problems that are presented in order to propose a strong solution, instead of trying to guess what the "right" answer is to very specific questions.

Interview Questions

• A page has a 1 px iFrame that sends a cookie back to the server. And, a page has several typical form elements and an overlay window that comes up on top of it. Do you see any problems with these scenarios in IE? What are they, why do they happen, and how do you prevent them?   1 Answer
    • A page dynamically generates up to 30 columns on a page. What would you do to try to accommodate all of the columns?   1 Answer