Zudy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zudy

2.3

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zudy (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone calls, followed by a Skype interview & an In-Person interview; the entire process took place over about 10 days and was a fairly pleasant experience; one of the best interviews I've ever had

Mobile Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harwich, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zudy (Harwich, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The interviews covered who I am as a person as well as clarifications on what I put on my resume.

Sales & Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harwich, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zudy (Harwich, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

Great energy - met the entire panel including the Managing Director/Owner. Very friendly - opportunities to grow together was definitely the first thing I recognized. Having work here now, I understand how busy the Owner's schedule is so thinking back, time was carved out to meet and talk to me - efforts like that goes a long way.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy most about your previous workplace and why did you end up leaving?   Answer Question