aesica pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at aesica pharmaceuticals

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at aesica pharmaceuticals (Newcastle, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for this vacancy online. I then received a call from the HR department for an initial 'chat' and to arrange a face to face interview on site. The interview was a pleasant experience, everyone was friendly and the interviewer was knowledgeable.

Then, nothing! It's not an issue that I wasn't successful in gaining the position. The issue is that I made an effort to attend the interview, took time off from my current position and then the company couldn't even send me a 'Thanks but no thanks' email. Very poor treatment of an unsuccessful interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your knowledge of working within a marketing team.   Answer Question

Formulation Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queenborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at aesica pharmaceuticals (Queenborough, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

None - You will start out as an agency worker on a temporary week-by-week contract. You could be on this contract from anywhere between a few months to a few years. From time to time Aesica will take on multiple agency employees, but they won't take people on based on how well they work. They will take people on based on how long they've been here.