averhealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at averhealth

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at averhealth (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First, I applied online on their website. Then HR contacted me and set up a phone (screening) interview. We had that interview and then proceeded to set up an interview with the manager. After the in person interview, she wanted to extend an offer so HR called me again and we discussed the terms.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to have accomplished by your one year anniversary here?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at averhealth (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by an HR representative. They scheduled a time for me to speak with them. The phone interview lasted for about an hour. When the phone interview concluded, the HR representative asked if I would be willing to meet with a company representative that evening in Boise. I agreed to meet. When that meeting was concluded, I was asked to meet with another representative the following week. I was then contacted by HR and an in person interview was scheduled the following week. I spoke with the COO for about an hour. I have not heard back as of this writing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when we are celebrating your one year anniversary, what will have you accomplished   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at averhealth (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and scheduled accordingly. I went through 3 interviews, 1 with the HR manager, 1 with the Regional Manager and another with the COO. All interviews asked different questions with 1 feeling like an oral test.

Lead Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at averhealth (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

They ask you questions about your past work history and how well you handle certain situations with customers and if you would be ok with working a random hour shift (since the job is random ua's) and then they also do a background check.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions they asked me in the interview were difficult or unexpected to me because I am also a certified phlebotomist who has worked in the health care in the past and has had to work with unclothed individules who needed a blood draw.   Answer Question

Specimen Acessioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at averhealth (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

I first applied on their website, which I was directed to through Indeed. Then the HR contacted me by email to set me up with a phone interview. When I passed that step I then got an in person interview the next day. The lab manager had one of her colleagues present to interview for another position at the same time. It felt more like an informal conversation than a traditional interview. She then proceeded to show me around the lab along with introducing me to my probable future team. After the in person interview, at the time of this writing, I'm still waiting to hear back from them. It's been only a day since the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to have accomplished by your one year anniversary?   Answer Question