bioTheranostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at bioTheranostics

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at bioTheranostics.

Interview

If you want to ace the interview, it is best if you know diagnostic testing, know oncology, at the least know the website. The hiring manager is not the sharpest but he knows the buzz words, especially from website. Ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are boiler plate like he printed them out from internet. if you hve experience you will not have any problems   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bioTheranostics (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy. You interview with the manager and possibly a team lead. Then, you have a phone interview with the VP of sales. You also meet with the HR director. She basically lets you know that you'll be working for and be paid through a temp agency for at least 90 days. at that point they decide if they want to keep you on and make you a full time employee.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked anything difficult. Just the basic run of the mill questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at bioTheranostics (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Everything through a recruiter. Met hiring manager at a Starbucks. On-site interview in San Diego lasting all day. Inexperience interviewers but gave me a good chance to see a cross-section of the company with everyone from the CEO, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Marketing, Sales and HR. HR person impressed the least.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? I didn't know people still asked this question!   Answer Question

Salary is below expectations.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at bioTheranostics (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Standard interview

Interview Questions

• Want to know how you handle conflict in the work place   1 Answer