bisco industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

bisco industries Interview Questions

Interviews at bisco industries

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bisco industries (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

you first apply online, the recruiter calls you, then the trainer calls you, then the area manager calls you. If they like you they will schedule an interview with the office manager where you take a math test. If you pass that interview, they will make you an offer. The process takes about 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• None really. Just be well spoken, and ask them questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. You take the offer or you don't.

Anonymous Employee in Warrensville Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at bisco industries (Warrensville Heights, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was really long. I applied through Monster.com. I was contacted by human resources. At that time I was given a short interview. It was mainly detailing my background. Just preliminary questions. Nothing hard if you have done sales you will be fine. After that I set up a time when I would do a phone interview with the Regional/Area manager. He was really nice. The questions where about your sales process, how to turn a client into a customer, what are your strengths and weaknesses. It was about an hour long. It was difficult at all. The final interview was with the Branch manager at the location you were going to work. It was really easy. She basically asked the same questions as the other manager. Make sure you know your sales process, sales strategy and what you bring to the job. Hard close at each stage of the interview process. That interview was about 45 minutes long. About a week later human resources contacted me and told me they were writing up an offer. She scheduled a time I could come in and review it.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales process? Some behavioral questions but not many. Tell me about a time your handled an angry customer. Greatest weakness? Strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was an entry level sales position.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bisco industries (Anaheim, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed first with recruiter over the phone, took an easy math test, and interviewed with upper mgmt. 3 phone interviews and a few different trips to the office. from my experience, most interviewed get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at bisco industries (Anaheim, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Was called about a week after applying, had a brief interview with HR manager and was asked to come in for a f2f interview. Had another interview with HR manager, it went well and she had me interview with the operations manager (who I believe is the owner's son).

Interview Questions

bisco industries Response

Feb 5, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter & Employee Development

Thank you for your feedback from your interview in July 2012. I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to join our team at that time but I hope that you would consider us now or in the furture! We are... More

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bisco industries (Anaheim, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

After submitting my application, it took about 4 days before hearing back from a representative. The representative went through a quick phone screen before deciding to move forward to an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, I met the representative and had another 15 minute interview. After that, I had a panel interview with two managers who asked questions from a list of questions they had in front of them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a purchasing decision you had to made when your manager was unavailable   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews, one Skype interview, and two in person interviews. You start with a recruiter then work your way through Management, and the final interview will come from the office Manager.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult, just know how to SELL!!   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at bisco industries (Anaheim, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews. I spoke with a recruiter, sales manager and area manager. telephone interview took about 3 of the interviews and one skype interview and the final was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• how did you feel about the commute to work?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at bisco industries.

Interview

F2F with Branch Manager and then a Skype with the Area manager. I then had a phone conversation with the Regional Manager who then pretty much just had to sign off on it.

Interview Questions

• You get a math test. You get a certain amount wrong you are automatically out of the running for the job. If you pass, then you actually have the interview.   Answer Question

Interview

Very simple but rigid process. 2 phone interview with a corporate recruiter, then 2 interviews with a sales manager. All are very simple, if they like you they will hire you. They give you a math test that 5th grader can pass. The last interview is just an offer meeting. Remember they need you way more than you need them.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience where you were challenged on the job. They ask a lot of useless questions like that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bisco industries (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through Monster and within a week I received a response from the recruiter. The next step was a phone interview with the Area Manager, followed by an in person interview, and lastly a phone interview with the trainer. All went smoothly and quickly

Interview Questions

Gave me a low ball offer and denied my reasonable counter offer. Expect lots of outside sales with little pay. The bonus structure is confusing and not promising.