cyberThink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

cyberThink Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at cyberThink

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at cyberThink.

Interview

Interview is 5 step process with different teams.
    first interview is behavioral interview with two people, then two teams will do technical teams. Basically after this you interview directly with their clients where they place you and client has their own interview process.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at cyberThink (Edina, MN) in October 2009.

Interview

Got a call from HR. 1 Phone interview, followed by 1:1 with a VP and a Recruiter.
    Got a call from HR again after 3 weeks that I didn't get through.

Interview Questions

• questions were all typical for an Account Manager. Nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at cyberThink (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Email resume, HR will conduct first round phone screen, interview with operations head at Ahmedabad, phone interview with management team in US. HR is very helpful and responsive. Smooth process. Final decisions reserved for US management only.

Interview Questions

• Did not go past the in-person interview. Nothing out of the blue, About yourself. About work experience. Discussion about the industry.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at cyberThink in September 2014.

Interview

Well in my first round I was interviewed by Assistant HR Manager of the company, where he gave me a detailed introduction about the company also tried to know about my past experience. He asked some HR interview question and said would forward you resume to the Manager level.

Than was my second round of interview where I was interviewed by the manager of the company. He asked some questions based on my experience and when was satisfied he said that will receive a call if i am shortlisted for the final round with the VP of the company.

Well I was really feeling lucky when i received a call from there HR Manager informing me that my profile has been shortlisted in the company and would be interviewing with VP.

The final round was the best round as VP asked me to introduce my self and than asked about my missions/ goals in professional life and personal. He also help me getting more familiar with the company and informed me to wait at reception for the results.

Interview Questions

• The Most difficult question was by VP - "Will you able to give me my expected salary?".
      Well i was shocked after this question but than i found the answer and i was also correct on it.

He mean to say would you be able to achieve for what you will be paid or what he expects from me.
      Answer Question