KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

cyberThink Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at cyberThink

cyberThink

Application

I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

Video interview, 45 minutes, one round. Recruiter got the invite to me in a timely manner. Team walked me through the process and answered any of the questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a problem you solved in your last role.
    Answer Question

cyberThink

Application

I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

it was smooth. They were looking for a contractor. At first round you get pre-screening questions, second round technical questions. then they arrange a final round with the client .The process was pretty straight forward and nothing unusual.

Interview Questions
  • the interviewer wanted me to locate xpaths and asked some questions on git& github . The next step of this interview was with the actual client

cyberThink

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

It was an Online Interview, Companies Sales Manager has taken my Interview. It was a good Experience. He asked my about Salesforce Skills that I have explain them our client

Interview Questions
  • What kind of Sales Challenges you face

cyberThink

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

There are two rounds of Interview. The first around is phone interview and second Round is on site interview with a group of Managers. Phone interview is a standard process and the onsite interview is more like a sharing and discussion to get to know each other. And after interview, the manager will give you a small tour to the office and get to know more about the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

cyberThink

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

Couple of rounds telephonic and face 2 face. I had to complete an online test too. It was very professional. They gave me on spot offer after the 2nd round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

cyberThink

Application

I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

One person and wording and you answer. You want to be well prepared and speak with confidence and details. Wear business professional. Take good notes in your interviews. Keep a smile on your face.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

cyberThink

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at cyberThink

Interview

I applied for Sr.Recruiter Postion in Cyberthink..As i finished my initial talks with Recruiter ,HR and then they scheduled interview with a panel of people who is so called Sr.Manager carrying 15years of experience and (I dont know how he survived these many days)a two from Cyberthink. The Way Sr.Manager asks or interviews to a candidate with Sqander,Unwanted,Scrap,Worthless Questions not at all related to US IT Recruitment.By listening all that i felt doubt at certian point of time like is he Really a Sr.Manager does he deserve to be in that role.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why cant you join your previous organisation? 2. How many branches your existing company have,How many people in each branch. 3. Revenue of your existing company? 4. Name of the CEO ,Apart from this position does he have any other positions.

cyberThink

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at cyberThink in Sep 2016

Interview

Basic Questions asked on "tell me something about you" and later step by step recruitment related questions and communication skill check. Make sure you are prepare on your communication as it would be playing main role in interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about you
  • Which clients you have work for? IT or Non-IT
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at cyberThink (Bangalore Rural)

Interview

Interview is 5 step process with different teams. first interview is behavioral interview with two people, then two teams will do technical teams. Basically after this you interview directly with their clients where they place you and client has their own interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at cyberThink (Vadodara) in Sep 2014

Interview

Well in my first round I was interviewed by Assistant HR Manager of the company, where he gave me a detailed introduction about the company also tried to know about my past experience. He asked some HR interview question and said would forward you resume to the Manager level. Than was my second round of interview where I was interviewed by the manager of the company. He asked some questions based on my experience and when was satisfied he said that will receive a call if i am shortlisted for the final round with the VP of the company. Well I was really feeling lucky when i received a call from there HR Manager informing me that my profile has been shortlisted in the company and would be interviewing with VP. The final round was the best round as VP asked me to introduce my self and than asked about my missions/ goals in professional life and personal. He also help me getting more familiar with the company and informed me to wait at reception for the results.

Interview Questions
  • The Most difficult question was by VP - "Will you able to give me my expected salary?". Well i was shocked after this question but than i found the answer and i was also correct on it. He mean to say would you be able to achieve for what you will be paid or what he expects from me.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews