Found 97 of over 117 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits" (in 8 reviews)
- "2. Management is easily approachable and they try to give personal attention to the consultants." (in 5 reviews)
- "Caring, supportive, forward thinking, a fun place to work, great colleagues who work in collaboration." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great people, facilities and environment" (in 3 reviews)
- "In this company, you get insufficient salary" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of cyberThink and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Jul 26, 2023ContractorCurrent EmployeePhoenix, AZ
They work with you and actually care about their employees.
They don’t keep s employment opportunities on hand which is fair.
- 1.0Mar 23, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNewark, NJ
After spending 3 years still searching for one good thing but not able to find
Before joining every body of staff try to help and show support but as and when you join they treat you like a labor and abuse in every possible way. low salary, costly medical plan, no help in immigration, no benefits, no holiday. its a modern slavery kind of organization. stay away from this .1
- 3.0Jul 25, 2022Java Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 5 years
the company can find you project soon or later.
compare to other consulting company, the pay percentage is pretty low, and you have to negotiate with them to get what you should get. benefit is just coverage person, family coverage price is way too high.1
- 4.0Jan 25, 2022Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsManassas, VA
Transparent Good immigration team Pays on time Nice place to work
I have been working in this company for last 4 years and I have no major complaints. Some of their policies could have been better.
cyberThink Reviews FAQs
cyberThink has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at cyberThink to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
55% of cyberThink employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated cyberThink 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.