d.e.Foxx & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

d.e.Foxx & Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at d.e.Foxx & Associates

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then got an online assessment, then phone interview with department director. After that Skype interview with CEO. Probably you will be asked to have case interview.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates in October 2014.

Interview

I was originally contacted by an HR recruiter via email. I had previously applied to one of the company's brands for a data entry position. The Corporate Hiring Manager came across my resume and felt I would be better suited at the corporate office in Cincinnati. HR asked me to complete some testing and then quickly scheduled me for my preliminary interview the next day. The first interview with 2 HR recruiters went very well. The questions were pretty standard and I felt really comfortable.

The second and third interviews were with executive management - one of which was the CEO.They were very clear about my expected responsibilities and the areas in which I would need to develop in order to be successful within the company. By going through the two interviews with senior leadership, it was clear that this company is very careful regarding the hiring process, and I appreciate that. They were laid back, yet professional. They inquired about my experiences in college and previous work, along with my skill set, social life, extracurricular activities, and future plans.

I will say that the interview process took a little time, but I was assured that the CEO was making a very careful and deliberate decision - understandably.

Interview Questions

• In regards to an assessment I had taken previous to any interviews, the results showed that I wasn't particularly creative. Coming from a creative background, I was baffled by the results. My interviewer asked me to describe any new processes or initiatives I had implemented at a previous employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't much of a negotiation. They presented me with an offer much better than any of the other companies I was interested in.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was to determine if their was a mutual fit. The interviewer was late and seem to be very dishonest. All applicants were told that they would know if they was selected for the next round within 7 days. After several unanswered calls and message left, and finally a letter landed in my mailbox. The letter seem to state that there were other candidates that were more qualified than I. But I do recall that the initial interview was only to determine a mutual fit. d.e. foxx should have skip this initial intial interview step with a inexeperience interviewer and let the candidates selected to meet with the hiring manager. This is a small company trying to front as a much bigger company. Initially I thought this would be a company that I could retire from but after the interviewing process, I was fully assured that it was not.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

You speak with a recruiter about job description, meet with manager and tour the work site. You take a drug rest and review benefits. You are required to take a background check and make sure you make copies of all hiring paper work you sign. Valid id and social security card is needed to be hired.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had 5 rounds.
    1 - HR - Phone Interview
    2 - Site leadership phone call - Questions on the resume
    3 - On-site interview - Site tour and basic process improvement questions from resume
    4 - VP Call - Not detailed - lasted 15 mins since they are not technically strong
    5 - COO Call - Not detailed - Does not know what site does, so can't really ask questions.

Interview Questions

• General interview - they ask only behavioral and projects in your resume questions.   Answer Question

Facility Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (DeSoto, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They found my resume on careerbuilder and contacted me, as in, I did not apply. The position is poorly named, as it looks like a maintenance manager position, where it is really more of a logistics or warehouse manager role. The phone interview with HR was fine, although it was odd that HR for d.e. foxx & associates was recruiting for XLC. The next step was a Skype interview, which they rescheduled and then the Regional Director of Operations was a no show. Considering they contacted me, I found the experience to be disrespectful of my time and highly unorganized on their end. I asked to be removed from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Really no difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Fresh Out of College Accounting Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had two different interviews. The first one was with the HR manager. He asked the typical interview questions. The second interview was with the controller. He didn't ask many questions. Just kept it brief.