darice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

darice Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at darice

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at darice.

Interview

Brought in by a third party. Had a quick simply interview with two guys and received an offer. Few weeks later interviewed with HR and switched from consultant to full-time.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at darice (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had 2 Phone interviews with the President and Human Resources. Then, an in-person interview in Ohio with the CEO and buyers. This was followed by a tour of the facility and a portfolio review with the team including sales and marketing.

Interview Questions

• If I was going to be happy leaving NYC.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I was negotiating with a recruiter at first then with the President and CEO.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at darice (Cleveland, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Even though it may seem like a lot of work, especially when you have gone to multiple interviews, it's important to follow up after each step in the interview process. In fact, the most important thing you can do is to follow up and reiterate your interest in the position and to thank the interviewer for taking the time to meet with you.

Interview Questions

• Some companies test applicants for employment to determine if the candidate is a good match for the jobs they are hiring for. Companies who conduct pre-employment tests (talent assessments) are seeking applicants that match their hiring criteria.   Answer Question