e-TeleQuote Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e-TeleQuote Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at e-TeleQuote Insurance

2.2

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance.

Interview

It was quick and easy. They didn't ask me a lot of questions my experience spoke for itself. Frankly, I don't remember what questions they asked me. Sell yourself as in any interview, it's a sales job.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Brooksville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short over all. They have a high turnover rate and I don't think they turn many away from the job. You have to be pre licensed to get a job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

very simple, as they were bringing on many new agents for AEP. I received an email initially then was asked to come in for an interview, which consisted of a series of questions confirming that I had a license and my basic experience to date with Medicare. All you need to be able to do is pass the company specific certifications.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Clearwater, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screening, invited to in person interview, I was extended an offer the same week. Once I accepted the offer I had to complete certifications prior to my start date.

Interview Questions

• When I contact your last supervisor and ask which area of your work needs the most improvement, what will I learn?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance in August 2016.

Interview

It was very brief and not all that difficult. I think if you had a pulse, a high school degree and any ability to act congenial you had the job. Was asked two questions I'm sure anyone with an insurance licence could answer in their sleep and was promptly offered a position.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Clearwater, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and informative. All facets of the job was explained along with benefits and salary. I was also provided a tour of the office and introduced to a few of the key people. I felt it was a positive environment and would be happy to join their team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in inside sales and familiarity of medicare plans.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple process with offer stating all wages and commissions along with benefits and vacation time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Spring Hill, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview with Kathy was pleasant and conversational.We talked about my previous experience and work flow and my customer service skill set. Kathy answered my questions and explained the work process and more abou.t the company

HUman Resources Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I was emailed an application to complete as well as a background form that asked for my birthday and social security number. It is highly inappropriate to ask a candidate to complete a background form that reveals age and social security number without a job offer. A background is part of the preemployment process not the interview process. The hiring manager said "I like to have this information now so that if we hire you we already have it." Obviously HR is not a strength. She has not be educated in what is needed during the interview process. This can open the company to lawsuits of age discrimination and issues of identity theft of asking for candidates social security numbers. That is private information until a job offer is made and only the person processing the paperwork has access not operational people . Clearwater educate your staff before you allow them to interview. It 2018!!!!

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on ZipRecruiter, and received an email a day or two after from the Director of Human Resources. She set up a phone screening and then an in-person interview for the following week. I met with the Vice President of Marketing as well as the Director of Human Resources.

After the first in-person interview, I was called back to have my second (and last) in-person interview. During this time I met with the VP of Marketing again, as well as the CFO and General Counsel. I also remember that I took a timed social media/marketing assessment (was easy). I also had to send in writing assessments after this interview.

I was offered the job via email that same week and I accepted. Overall it was a relatively quick process - probably about 3 weeks or so.

I started two weeks after I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most successful project that you've worked on? Were there any obstacles during the process? If so, how did you overcome those obstacles?   Answer Question
    • Why e-TeleQuote? What are you looking to get out of this position?   Answer Question

Teleslaes Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at e-TeleQuote Insurance in May 2019.

Interview

It was fairly easy. The interview made it comfortable through the whole process. We built a lot of rapport and continued with the interview questions. I felt like this position was the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you sold a plan and what did you do?   1 Answer