e-TeleQuote Insurance Reviews | Glassdoor

e-TeleQuote Insurance Reviews

Updated 20 Sep 2019

Found 85 reviews

3.3
e-TeleQuote Insurance CEO Anthony Solazzo (no image)
Anthony Solazzo
Pros
  • "Base pay is decent though commission is basically a fallacy(in 7 reviews)

• "This company is second to none for the opportunity it provides motivated health insurance agents(in 7 reviews)

Cons

"Fulfilling work and Caring Culture"

Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

the culture here is amazing. you truly get a feeling that your co-workers and ESPECIALLY management and HR KRISTEN JENSEN care and want to the best for you professionally and personally. I went through the hardest time of my life and the HR helped to ease my worries SO MUCH. I hope to have a very long career here! PLUS they are giving away $100,000.00 in a drawing!

Cons

feels call center-ish some times with some of the leads.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good Work. Sometimes coaching would help. Aaaand give Kristen Jensen a raise!

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-09-11
  2. "Right Ideas, Poor Execution"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has the right ideas. The agents are paid well, generally they believe more in positive reinforcement than fear mongering, and there are all kinds of incentives.

Cons

No one knows what they’re doing. Upper management receives little to no training. And then corporate acts surprised and angry when things fail.

Advice to Management

To corporate: you should probably put some care into insuring your management teams are well trained so the centers are run well. Also, your agent assessment is absolutely stupid.

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-09-21
  3. "Interviewed, offered, accepted then......"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't think of any thing good to say. I was interviewed several times was made and offer accepted the offer the offer was then pulled. Was told to call back when staffing numbers were up. They are clearly up, they are still hiring team leads, but i was told they didn't have the resources to hire anyone. Yet they are still hiring people.

Cons

Transparency, honesty, trustworthiness, are all lacking. You don't string someone who appreciates your business model for 3 months only at the end of that time telling them ahhh yeah about that job we offered you, with no background check, no personal information, with no approval to run any of your information we have similarly decided decided you are not a good fit even though we've kept you on hold for nearly... 8 weeks.

Advice to Management

If you are going to hire someone don't hire them then decide not to hire them later with no material reason. Don't make an offer only to pull it with deceptions and try to cover it with lies and more deception. And if you are going to do that don't leave it to the HR guru who you can tell is clueless as how to correctly respond to the 7 inquiries sent asking fir clarification Sorry Kristen your answers were... clearly canned and you were hiding the truth. It makes me sad to know this is how businesses are still being run with rumours, bias and prejudice. Shame on you e-tele quote

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-09-19

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, leadership always trying to improve employee experience, always open door policy, everyone is friendly and fun atmosphere with opportunity to make a great living!

Cons

Newly open. Still working out the kinks. But they are on their way!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You're on the right path.

"Good Place to work"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have good hourly Pay and weekends off . And everyone is so nice and helpful .

Cons

Ideal for person who can do outbound call selling.

Advice to Management

Management is nice and approachable compared to other places I have worked .

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-08-07
  6. "This is a FANTASTIC job to have."

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kristen is the absolute best HR manager in the game and David was groomed it seems to run a call center. Very clean environment..management is always looking to keep the energy positive..Open door policy to speak on whatever is on your mind . Great place of employment! Very welcoming and inviting.

Cons

The job just opened, so there aren't a lot of kinks thus far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-08-09
  7. "Feels like family here!"

Current Employee - Telesales in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at E-telequote full-time for less than a year. I wake up every morning pumped to walk into work. Sounds cliché, but so true! The culture is unlike any company I've come to work for. Everyone in E-telequote is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your money, providing a fun environment and having one-on-ones to meet your goals. Since... I've started I've seen a lot of positives in this company. I'm excited to be part of a great team here at E-telequote. The management is willing to bend over backwards to what is viable for us. I would recommend any agent to work here and benefit from a really good structured place.

Cons

As a new team, the role is continuously changing, but management's positive energy and great communication helps for an easy transition.

Advice to Management

Every day you have a smile on your face and bring great energy to the entire office. The team appreciates everything you do for us and the company!

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-08-08
  8. "Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Wages-Good spiffs-Good bonuses-Good benefits-Really strong 401 K participation. I am 74 and fit right into the culture. New company in the area and they are actively hiring. Need an insurance license to sell Medicare and it is worth getting. Must not be afraid of the phones. Site/operations manager very good and HR manager is tops. They are trying dilligently to make this a huge success. The main office is in... Florida and they are letting the local team build it's local culture, and it's working. If you need a good job and a good place to work, this is probably it. Also, $150.00 bonus per month for perfect attendance

Cons

Really aren't any, this is a good place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and it will just keep on getting better

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-08-07
  9. "Positive and Impactful working environment!"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

The E-telequote working environment exudes positivity. Walking in each day you feel the support of the management staff to be successful. No woman and man left behind.

Cons

You have to be adaptive, sales are there to be had but you cannot take a anything for granted. For example you may go 4 hrs without a good quality exploratory conversation but if you become discouraged or give up that is when you miss a sales opportunity. Always be ready to take care of a client.

Advice to Management

Continue to build a great quality team and thank you for your support.

e-TeleQuote Insurance2019-08-07
  10. "Best place I've worked!!"

Current Employee - Licensed Health Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at e-TeleQuote Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Super friendly, understanding and caring management. Great base pay, benefits, and commission. Supervisor is very friendly and always available to help with questions and advise. Coworkers are also friendly and supportive. Infinite company paid leads. Helping people on medicare who really need help with better benefits. Separate customer service and client retention teams.

Cons

Some people can be rude on the phone. This is typical sales, part of the job, not indicative of E-Telequote.

Advice to Management

Send out reports on a regular basis. It would be nice to confirm my progress and tracking with actual tracking and relative to peers.

Found 85 reviews