e4e Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e4e Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at e4e in November 2016.

Interview

HR reached out to me via email after I applied online. They scheduled a phone interview after submitting a passing score on their internal coding tests/screening... I spoke with the hiring manager via phone interview and she immediately hired me and told me that HR would be in contact with me for their on-boarding paperwork/process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in risk adjustment and where did you gather the experience?   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at e4e.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person, then in person to meet a few other people. It was a reasonable interview process with pretty good questions. People were polite and seemed OK.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How would you learn and get started?   1 Answer

Coding Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e4e in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of me interviewing with the CEO and CFO. The interview was pretty laid back. Both the CEO and CFO were very nice and did not use any intimidation tactics. There were a few questions about my education, future plans, and personal interests.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at e4e (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I Am A Medical Coder. I Completed My Education From Medisoft Infosis. I Attempted Some Interviews. I Interested In Medical Coding Because I Always Interesting In Life Science.
    It's A Good Field For Improving Ourselves Also Good Carrier In This.

Interview Questions

• For A Typical Aortography Procedure Where Does The Catheter Get Inserted   1 Answer

Video Games Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e4e.

Interview

I received a phone call from the HR department, then they sent me a written test to complete and then they called me again for a phone interview. After one week they called me back to tell me I got the job and if I was ready to start it in a couple of weeks.

Human Resources Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e4e (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I called to attend interview for voice but they interviewed me for non voice process. It was worst experience and the recruitment manager handling the candidates very hard and they offered very lesser salary. But the company atmosphere is good, this company is mostly suitable for freshers not mostly suitable for better experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Rate your computer skills?   3 Answers

E4E Healthcare Business Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at e4e (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

ANY ONE GO WHETHER HE OR SHE IS NOT UPTO THE STANDARD THEY WILL HIRE YOU WORST HIRING PROCESS,HR recruiters have no knowledge and mannerless.they hired you without any qualification and work experience.

Negotiation

ask for maximum salary you expect they will give you

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at e4e (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with a panel of intervewers. This was carried out at the site. Interview Questions were Previous experience relevantto the role and test on problem solving.

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

We were asked to write a essay talking about the game mechanics for a game that we have played.
    The next round we were asked questions on the gaming mechanics that we had written in the essay and other gaming related questions, just to under stand how much understand we had of the game.
    Last was the HR round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e4e.

Interview

Initially HR round, then apps round, if experienced OPS round, checking communication level whether the person suits for the job, Typing skills, then if short listed atlast salary discussion will be held...........