e4e Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e4e Interview Questions

Interviews at e4e

2.4

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at e4e.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person, then in person to meet a few other people. It was a reasonable interview process with pretty good questions. People were polite and seemed OK.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How would you learn and get started?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at e4e in November 2016.

Interview

HR reached out to me via email after I applied online. They scheduled a phone interview after submitting a passing score on their internal coding tests/screening... I spoke with the hiring manager via phone interview and she immediately hired me and told me that HR would be in contact with me for their on-boarding paperwork/process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in risk adjustment and where did you gather the experience?   1 Answer

Coding Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e4e in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of me interviewing with the CEO and CFO. The interview was pretty laid back. Both the CEO and CFO were very nice and did not use any intimidation tactics. There were a few questions about my education, future plans, and personal interests.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at e4e (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I Am A Medical Coder. I Completed My Education From Medisoft Infosis. I Attempted Some Interviews. I Interested In Medical Coding Because I Always Interesting In Life Science.
    It's A Good Field For Improving Ourselves Also Good Carrier In This.

Interview Questions

• For A Typical Aortography Procedure Where Does The Catheter Get Inserted   1 Answer

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at e4e (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with a panel of intervewers. This was carried out at the site. Interview Questions were Previous experience relevantto the role and test on problem solving.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e4e (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

There are total of three rounds in the selection process, in the 1st round the interviewer asks all the details u know about gaming and what all kinds of games u have played, and number of consoles u have played on, 2nd round is with the HR, he gives all the details of the company and the work type and the contract details.. 3rd is a written round in which objective questions related the gaming consoles and the game developers and all stuff on gaming are asked, if u clear this round then u r selected

Negotiation

As I was a fresher there was nothing to negotiate and was taken on a contract absis directly

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

We were asked to write a essay talking about the game mechanics for a game that we have played.
    The next round we were asked questions on the gaming mechanics that we had written in the essay and other gaming related questions, just to under stand how much understand we had of the game.
    Last was the HR round.

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at e4e (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Mostly technical, but they also concentrated on accent.

Human Resources Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e4e (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I called to attend interview for voice but they interviewed me for non voice process. It was worst experience and the recruitment manager handling the candidates very hard and they offered very lesser salary. But the company atmosphere is good, this company is mostly suitable for freshers not mostly suitable for better experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Rate your computer skills?   3 Answers

Medical Coding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e4e (Chennai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

it was direct face to face to interview which last up to 3 hours

Interview Questions

• What is meant by cholelithiasis   3 Answers