eNgage Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eNgage Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at eNgage Partners

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Received coaching throughout the interview process, quick follow up, and great attention to detail. Very helpful before during and after. Made sure to follow up during each step in the process to receive feedback. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Friendly interview with current recruiters and account managers. Management was relaxed and friendly. Focus was on my current recruiting skills what my client and candidate experience has been what tools I use to source my experience CRMs and the type of IT recruiting I've done.

Interview Questions

• Probably focused on my experience in IT recruiting and how I sourced my candidates.   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

laid back, conversational interview process where we learned alot about the company and in turn what our responsibilities will be. The process was open, friendly, and I got a good feel for how the company works and what makes them successful. The company culture was fantastic and thats what drew me in. Everyone truly loved their job!! Such a rare find.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What type of placements have you made in the past?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eNgage Partners in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and informative. You should definitely know your sales numbers before you interview. Understanding social media platforms is very important to the company and senior management. You will meet with several recruiters from the firm and they will ask very detailed questions. Be prepared to discuss how you separate yourself from other recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What was my reputation in the business.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Coral Springs, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

The Hiring Process consisted of a series of face to face interviews with current employees onsite. Then a telephone screen with an off-site manager. The next step I was asked to provide references to management. All references were contacted with positive results and an offer of employment was made. This process took approximately 21 days.

Interview Questions

• One thing that was asked was what is your background in recruiting and what types of positions have you recruited for in the technology arena.   1 Answer

Training and Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Baltimore, MD) in December 2018.

Interview

Working with Wendi from eNgage was a great process. She had me well prepared and what exactly to expect. She was in contact a lot to help me through the entire interview and hiring process. Even checked on me to see how I was liking the new job.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel working with those who may not be as motivated as myself.   1 Answer

Epic EMR Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone, 1v1, Group - This is a standard process for any kind of company worth working for. I met with several team members, leaders, executives and was able to show them why and how I will be an asset.

Interview Questions

• You need to a knowledgeable and skilled in your chosen field to be competitive. This is the nature of any business.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The candidate typically is interviewed by 4 Recruiters that have been with Engage for a year or more. Bring a resume. The office is very informal. Basketball shorts are normal attire. Don't over dress. No tie.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new position at this time? Many promises by the owner about how more money is made that any one of his employees ever made. Not true.   Answer Question