eSilicon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eSilicon Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eSilicon

Management Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at eSilicon.

Interview

Interviewed over a long(gggggg...) period of time. Got very frustrated over offer delay with vague promises. In a nutshell, even after the ultimate timeline discussion, entire hiring process went very cold. No response from recruiter, hiring manager and everyone in the interview process.

Totally unprofessional experience. Very little respect for interviewer's timeline and management has way too much(hhhhhh....) time in their hands.

Interview Questions

• It was a management position and questions mainly revolved around competencies as well as past accomplishments best suited to their present/future growth needs.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eSilicon (Paris, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied throw the career website. The process took about 2 weeks and consisted of a questionnaire, a phone call with the recruiter, and 45 minutes interview by phone (phone screen). All the process took place mostly by email. In addition, couple of days before the interview the recruiter invite me to an online video session with other applicants.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ðà Nẵng, Ðà Nẵng (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eSilicon (Ðà Nẵng, Ðà Nẵng (Vietnam)).

Interview

It's normal like many companies in my location: IQ, interview technically & interview with HR. First you apply, online or personal.
    Then you get invitation for IQ & knowledge.
    Pass previous round will bring you to interview knowledge & interview with HR member
    Then wait to get invitation.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when 1 member of your team refused to work?   1 Answer

Interview

as basic knowledge about CMOS