eXelate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at eXelate

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eXelate (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2015.

Interview

Introduction and questions about former jobs.
    Need to explain a project you did
    Technical questions
    Start with easy questions:

and end with a difficult one:
    You have statements that are correct in a language and statements that arent correct.
    You need to understand the language rules.
    You should write a program that gets a sentence and returns if its legal at the language or not.

Interview Questions

• How to create an array with n numbers between 1-n that are randomly arranged. At o(n)   Answer Question
    • You have statements that are correct in a language and statements that aren't correct.
      You need to understand the language rules.

After you have implantation you get more requirements for legal options to the language.   Answer Question

Java Developer S Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosh Ha`Ayin (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at eXelate (Rosh Ha`Ayin (Israel)) in September 2015.

Interview

refered through a staffing agency.
    after a brief phone screening with HR I was invited for an interview.
    1st Interview was with 2 developers. pretty standard - tell about your backgroung and a project you did and than some theoratical questions with Java specific questions in between.
    2nd interview was with devolopment manager. again pretty standard. asked my to tell about myself and then some questions about how I think their product works behind the scenes.
    right after was an HR interview which again was very standard.

Interview Questions

• don't remember exactly but one question involved an array of numbers that you needed to calculate something about them in O(n) and other question required finding the correct data structure so that the solution will be both efficiant and scalable   Answer Question