ecalix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ecalix

1.6

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ecalix (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

I just had my first round of interview which was over the phone. The questions were just about my profile and not too detailed. It was mostly about my past experience.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ecalix (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Super easy interviews! Friendly people!

Interview Questions

I haven't decided yet actually.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ecalix.

Interview

The interview is a very simple phone interview. No technical questions are asked. They just ask you to tell them about yourself and ask a bit about the courses and projects you worked on and your education. You will know right away if you get to do a training or not.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ecalix (Fremont, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very easy.

I applied through my college's job board and a few days later I received an e-mail from a recruiter. She told me about the job and gave some PDFs about the company and scheduled a phone interview since I had so many questions. She was very nice and answered all my questions. She asked if I'd like to continue, I accepted and she scheduled a phone interview with the CEO.

The time came and no call, so, I e-mailed the recruiter and she had the CEO call me. Something had come up, he said. So he asked three questions then said I was accepted into the training program. I was a bit confused as to why there weren't any technical questions, but I was pretty excited. The CEO seemed to really like that I was well spoken. I'm guessing it was because I had an American accent.

The recruiter then e-mailed me and congratulated me and gave more information about the training. I went to the training but decided not to stay.

The questions were:
    1. Have you worked on any projects?
    2. Are you open for relocation?
    3. Are you an American Citizen?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the salary was set at $60k.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Very straight forward interview process. Talked with recruiter briefly regarding past work related experiences. Then had 2nd interview with account manager. Same process of reviewing past experiences to see if there was potential fit with company. 2 phone interviews total.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ecalix (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Easy interview process. There was no real questions asked. The only thing they asked was about your resume, so whats on it, what you did, how you handled situations...etc etc.

Interview Questions

• Depends on your resume, nothing to hard, just "what projects did you do" etc etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ecalix.

Interview

Applied through my school job website and got a call the next day. The interview included two questions: "Are you a US citizen?" and " Are you open for relocation?" After answering yes to both, the interviewer went ahead and offered me a spot in their training program. I was hesitant and confused because the interviews process was so simple and short, but said yes anyway. The interviewer then forwarded me the details of the program via email

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Nothing difficult. Just go through my resume

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ecalix.

Interview

- Applied through college career database
    - Quick screening
    - Final round

Interview Questions

• Mainly focuses on your experiences and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ecalix (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Just talk to the recruiter and manager. I basically applied there because I need to renew my OPT, so I directly told them that I know what kind of company they are and asked if they are willing to help with my OPT extension.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to Pleasanton, CA.   1 Answer