evozon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at evozon

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in February 2019.

Interview

First time I went to the company headquarters to took a technical test about Java, it was easy.
    And after i pass this test i went again to took another one, this time was tougher.

Interview Questions

• They asked me from my resume and form my personal projects which I have attached to my resume. They wanted to know how I realized my projects and how these were structured.   Answer Question

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I feel the interview and the small Java test afterwards were way too basic, so I can't she how they were able to make the selection based of such basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java language questions, and a little bit of english speaking test.   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in September 2014.

Interview

short process with two meetings , one for social and one for technical interview. there are also tests from time to time, depending on which level do you apply for the job and on previous experience.

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in March 2019.

Interview

Online Quiz at the office with other participants in the room, test duration was only like 30 to 45 minutes at most, which included standard Java, OOP, logical and testing questions

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for a testing internship around 4 months ago. The interview process consisted in an easy multiple choice test, followed by a face to face interview. The face to face interview involved 2 people, one HR and one technical.

Interview Questions

• Topics covered included: OOP, Java, common interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at evozon.

Interview

2 step interview: first with HR, second with department manager. The technical interview was mostly based on my portfolio and some questions about Photoshop techniques. Really nice and welcoming feeling, I was very excited about getting the job.

On PHP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was called at this interview after a test.
    At the discussion took part the person from HR department and a software developer (engineer, I think). The first one told me some things about the company and asked me what I know about it. After this, the technical part began.