evozon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at evozon

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at evozon

Found 10 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at evozon (Romania)

Interview

medium test one hour. Nice stuff and location, everything was on time, no delay. I was called to schedule a meeting with them and give the test with many others on their machines

Interview Questions
  • reverse a string algorithm, little language tricks that makes the differences
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania
Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at evozon (Romania)

Interview

After submitting my resume I was invited to take an online test (around 28-30 questions). After 3 weeks they called me back to schedule an interview. It was a very long process. Some sections were canceled.

Interview Questions
evozon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in Apr 2020

Interview

There was an online testing, 10 questions-multiple choice covering web area. There were also basic algoritms and data structures problems where you could solve the problem in your preffered way: programming language, pseudocode, schema etc

Interview Questions
evozon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in Mar 2019

Interview

Online Quiz at the office with other participants in the room, test duration was only like 30 to 45 minutes at most, which included standard Java, OOP, logical and testing questions

Interview Questions
evozon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in Feb 2019

Interview

First time I went to the company headquarters to took a technical test about Java, it was easy. And after i pass this test i went again to took another one, this time was tougher.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me from my resume and form my personal projects which I have attached to my resume. They wanted to know how I realized my projects and how these were structured.
Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in May 2018

Interview

I applied for a testing internship around 4 months ago. The interview process consisted in an easy multiple choice test, followed by a face to face interview. The face to face interview involved 2 people, one HR and one technical.

Interview Questions
  • Topics covered included: OOP, Java, common interview questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in May 2018

Interview

I was called at this interview after a test. At the discussion took part the person from HR department and a software developer (engineer, I think). The first one told me some things about the company and asked me what I know about it. After this, the technical part began.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I feel the interview and the small Java test afterwards were way too basic, so I can't she how they were able to make the selection based of such basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Java language questions, and a little bit of english speaking test.
Anonymous Employee in Romania
Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at evozon (Romania)

Interview

2 step interview: first with HR, second with department manager. The technical interview was mostly based on my portfolio and some questions about Photoshop techniques. Really nice and welcoming feeling, I was very excited about getting the job.

Interview Questions
evozon
Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at evozon (Cluj-Napoca) in Sep 2014

Interview

short process with two meetings , one for social and one for technical interview. there are also tests from time to time, depending on which level do you apply for the job and on previous experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10