i2i Events Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at i2i Events

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

The assessment day was creative and relaxed. During assessment day lunch, we had the chance to talk with different people from i2i from executives to managers and they were answering questions and interacting with us.

Interview Questions
  • If I would be able to create a new position at work, which one I will choose?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

The application involved sending across my CV and covering letter and I recieved contact really quickly to arrange an interview. The interview consisted of both competency based questions and questions around my CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Over 2 years I was invited to 2 interviews with different people each time. On both occasions they never came back. What first seemed to be just rudeness seems to be a cultural issue. Would not give it another try.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paddington, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i2i Events (Paddington, England, England) in Jan 2014

Interview

You are grouped with potential marketing interns and lead to discuss various aspects of the events industry such as what makes a great event , similarly , you discuss aspects of i2i. events You then undertake various group tasks that test your creativity , presentation, team working skills and personality.After which you have a one on one interview with the head of your particular department discussing what you know about i2i , why you you'd like to work there , what skills you could bring to the role and how your academic background relates to the job.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England, England) in Nov 2013

Interview

First round interview was 30-45 minutes to discuss CV/experience and I guess get a general feel for the person. Second interview involved preparing and delivering a campaign plan for one of the exhibitions. Lasted about an hour and was with my boss and the head of marketing.

Interview Questions
  • How would go about defining the event brand
RSS Feed</>Embed