iCIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interview 'events' and a codility.com test. After applying, I was contacted for a preliminary phone interview that gauged a rough outline of my abilities and interest in the position. I was then emailed a link to a codility.com timed coding test, comprised of three segments progressively more difficult. The third interview was by phone using a collaborative working environment and was based on coding skills. What was intended to be the final interview was onsite and consisted of three technical sessions and a behavioral session. I had to come in one more time for the behavioral interview as the original interviewer had been switched out at last minute due to inclement weather. All of the interviewers were friendly and engaging. I was a very comfortable, and the entire process took place over a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a Tic-Tac-Toe game?   1 Answer

iCIMS Response

Feb 22, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thanks for your review and welcome aboard!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

Straight forward interview process, although lengthy. Started with phone screen then questionnaire. On interview day I had 2 rounds of 2 managers interview me. It was very conversational, however I was asked questions about my background and skills as they relate to the role. From there I had to give an online sales presentation on a particular subject that I am passionate about - this was rather hard because they kept the instructions extremely vague. Finally I had a phone interview with the VP of Sales. Overall, decently challenging process yet understandable as they like to make sure they are getting the best of the best.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

After connecting with an iCIMS recruiter a few months ago on LinkedIn, I was offered the opportunity to come in and meet with the sales leadership team at a networking event. That meeting resulted in several phone and in-person interviews to speak about a specific job opportunity they felt aligned perfectly to my experience and skillset. Throughout the interview process I was kept well informed and was offered the chance to speak to many internal employees to understand the culture at iCIMS and the specifics about the particular role to ensure I was comfortable with the opportunity and it was the right fit for me. Shortly after the interview process, I was offered the position and the subsequent conversations went smooth and swift.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions about how I would motivate a sales team with varying levels of tenure and experience. I was also asked several questions about opportunity management and what handoffs should look like from prospecting to account management.   Answer Question

Product Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process was seamless and so efficient. Everyone was so prepared with questions and answers and were really passionate about the company. The whole process made me very excited about the possibility of employment at iCIMS!

Interview Questions

• How do I handle difficult situations? What is my process when writing content?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by onsite interviews, three technical and one behavioral. All mostly inline with experiences I have had with other companies. Everyone was very friendly, professional and helpful. Gave me an good feeling about the environment right away and eased any reservations I had about the process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge of design patterns and the usage of them in my previous work experiences.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Very proficient and professional, extremely friendly people. You just need to ensure you properly prepare yourself. You most likely will be interviewing with multiple different people. Make sure you do extensive research on the company prior and are aware of what they do and of all their successes as well as the in and outs of the job you are applying for. Its a little bit of a process but if your are the right person for that job role it shouldn't be too difficult to succeed.

User Experience Designer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was informed via email that they wanted to have a phone interview next week. They setup an interview for the following week in the morning. I was called on time, but the individual seemed to be a bit hesitant if they got the right time for me. They only asked me two basic questions and didn't ask me if I had any to ask them. They almost seemed to be in a rush. There was no questions about my qualifications or skill sets and it was difficult to determine if that was a good or bad thing.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about iCIMS and this position?   1 Answer
    • Why are you looking to move on from your current position?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant-Revenue Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online and was notified that I was selected for a phone interview within a matter of days. After scheduling a phone interview, I was then instructed to record a short video cover letter answering, "why I believe I would be a good cultural fit at iCIMS." After submitting the video cover letter, I was informed that I was selected for an in person interview at iCIMs headquarters. During the in person interview, I was asked a variety of questions covering both behavioral and technical based questions. Upon the conclusion of the interview, I was contacted within a day that I was chosen for the position. From day one, both the application and interview process has been seamless and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why iCIMS?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to work with a group of people and one person was not pulling their weight? How did you respond and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect you first 90 days to look like?   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ).

Interview

The interview process is 100% a fair process. First call with recruiter, follow up is a video submission, then interviews with the hiring manager and team. There was great communication with Stephanie, my TA Specialist. She followed up after each step and made sure I knew what was happening next. I was asked about my experiences with clients and technology. I could tell from the interviews itself that it was very clear the team knew what they were looking for and came into the interviews with questions in mind.

Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

About ten minutes phone interview. if you did good on the review, they normally tell you to make a two minutes video explain why they should choose you. The recruiter is very nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best fit of this position?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

There are several steps during the process: an initial HR screen, a codility test, skype technical phone screen, technical manager phone screen, and if you get through all that then there is an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes multiple one on ones with the managers and a technical peer interview.

HR kept you promptly up to date on the interview flow, provided feedback and suggestions. They really go out of their way to make the process as smooth as possible.