iCIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iCIMS Interview Questions

Interviews at iCIMS

2.9

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

Pretty straight forward - not curveballs or challenging questions. Overall, the interview process was very comfortable and everyone was quite engaging. It was clear that the interviewers had take the time to review my resume which was encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you had to overcome a significant challenge with a colleague or employer.   Answer Question

Contracts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Seemed very disorganized. After applying, received a 'thanks but no thanks' response. A week later they called to set up a phone interview. I thought we had set a date and time but they kept getting their dates and times mixed up. Eventually we had to call but I didn't get a callback.

Interview Questions

• You should expect a request to do a video interview. You will be give 3 minutes to tell them why you want to work there.   Answer Question

iCIMS Response

Mar 18, 2014 – Director of Talent

I was disappointed to learn that your experience was less than positive and appreciate your sharing this with us so we can take action to improve our internal processes.

We value each... More

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS (Holmdel, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

I had several calls before coming in for an on-site interview. I also attended their spring job fair and was able to meet different teams. The on-site interview consisted of 4 different team members and the job fair was within their office space so you had plenty of time to mingle with everyone.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do within your first 30 days with the company?   Answer Question

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview was a little over a month but it was very organized and as a candidate I kept in contact with the recruited. I was given a timeline of the process in advance which allowed for to gauge in how long the process would take and how to better prepare for each new phase of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for iCIMS
      Q: What would you not like about a work environment   Answer Question

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iCIMS (Matawan, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was fast, simple and pleasant: two initial phone calls - recruiter, then hiring manager; next was to quickly setup in person interviews with hiring manager first, 2 HR Execs next, then delivered a practice presentation to team, then back with hiring manager. The entire experience was incredibly efficient, positive, and just left a great impression.

Interview Questions

• A good mix of background, behavioral, hypothetical and personal questions.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at iCIMS in March 2014.

Interview

I applied via their very own software. A few days after that I received (an automated) email that my qualifications didn't match the requirements for the position. A few days later I got a direct call from an internal recruiter. We talked, it was a pleasant experience, but I decided not to pursue the job further. A few day after that I got another (automated) email saying the position had been filled. Weird.

But I decided not to pursue the opportunity because of the ridiculously low pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Horrible experienc.
    Applied online. Got a online coding test and I made it good. Then got the phone interview last week.
    At the time of interview, the HR suddenly told me the interview will be postponed to the next week. OK, the interview has been moved to the next week.
    This week, at the interview time. HR didn't call. I emailed her, no response.
    Now it's 48 hours later, still no response.
    If you do not want to talk to me, why did you set up a interview for me?
    Totally a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Online test is a bit difficult but you could solve it. Care about the edge case.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

I interviewed at icims for one software engineer position. The onsite has three rounds with 4-5 people. The questions were basically about Java and algorithms. And some other questions about design one operator tree with OOP perspective. Also quick questions about sorting algorithms and etc.

Interview Questions

• The difficulty was on the average and no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iCIMS.

Interview

There are four rounds of interview. Most questions are about algorithm but also have oop questions and system design questions. Algorithms are easy, like shuffling cards, displaying how quick sort works, reverse a link list; my oop question is about design a class to calculate "1+2*3" and they will add new requirements to this class so you have to modify this class again and again.

Interview Questions

• The question is how can I design a website that can handle thousands of requests at the same time   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 people interview me, and basically ask questions about my resume and some behavior questions like why choose iCIMS etc.

Interview Questions

• Ask me that given a whole bunch of resumes, how would you extract those which share similar characteristics with a given resume.   Answer Question