iOPEX Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at iOPEX Technologies

2.8

SharePoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

I was told that the position is for SharePoint Architect. I was interviewed by Mr Satheesh babu. When I checked his profile in LinkedIn he is a .Net Architect. and nothing he updated as SharePoint. I do not understand how he can be assigned to Interview someone for SharePoint. he was not able to understand my answers. I wasted my one hour of time talking to irrelevant person. When I said about BCS custom coding, he asked me is that REST call... that was worrying...

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I went for a rpa developer post. Initally they had a communication round and then Java mcq's which I cleared and then came the technical round!.they had asked 3programs and I gave the solution for 2problems and gave the logic for 3rd problem!.but,they rejected saying that I lack in logical thinking.You can write code,only if you know the logic!..then how can you say that I lack in logical thinking?.even one star is more they wasted 2days of time for this! And they even expect a feedback for all of this!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

First round they tested the communication, they had asked us to talk about some topic for 1 min . The next round was java round in which they asked many java basic questions which was little tricky and there were many programs in which the output as to be found, the last round will be F2F.

Interview Questions

• Talk about GST , and basic java questions and programs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Worst company I have visited recently. They don't care about the peoples who came for interview. They do their work as usual. Th.ere was no information for the candidates. I have wasted more than 5 hours in this company. I haven't attend one round itself. For Bike parking they charge 10rs per hour. So please checkout the review about company and go for an interview friends. And Salary package also very low for the fresher candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There was nearly 4 rounds. First round was basic mcq questions and programs we want to find output. Second round was programming written test. Third round also technical round where you want to code in hacker earth there where 2 programs contains 30 marks and 10 marks and some mcq questions also there. If you cleared this round you have a personal interview with hr.

Interview Questions

• write a program for flyod triangle, program for matching the given expression at paranthesis and that returns a output in boolean   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

There was a written aptitude test followed by a technical aptitude f2f interview.Basic aptitude mathematics questions.the test was for 30 mins ,there were 15 questions,based on the written interview candidates were shortlisted foe the next round,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

first round will be pen based code test, you will get 2 programs like patterns and maths related.
    second round will be technical hr or skype interview
    third round will be hr.
    But, recruitment process is too slow.
    All the best !!!

Network Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies.

Interview

They were hiring for TAC Support for Palo Alto Networks.
    Process was easy and faster(as less people came for interview).
    Communication round - over telephone
     Technical Round
     Client Round - need to wait for two weeks

Interview Questions

• Daily Activities in current job.
      why do we use area 0 in OSPF?
      IP Sec mode and operation? Difference between Phase 1 and 2?
      Layer 2 operation of VLAN
      Load Balancing Algorithms in Big IP F5   Answer Question

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online.. Got a mail and i attended the interview
    There are 3 rounds - Online communication assessment then written test related to the designation and atlast HR round
    All 3 rounds are easy
    Communication is the only the main thing they look for...

Interview Questions

Interview

It took around 3-4 days.4 rounds like telephonic, online programming solution, Technical Skype and managerial skype round. Started with very basic knowledge of oops concept, Database query and programming questions.