iPass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iPass Interview Questions

2.8

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPass (San Mateo, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was arranged by a staffing agency.It was an onsite in-person technical interview.There were one android developer,one iOS developer and one Director Engineering.I answered almost all the questions correctly except the Reader-Writer problem of multi-threading.The director asked me two puzzles,both i answered correctly.The director gave feedback to the staffing agency that i was most outstanding candidate,but even though after 3 weeks they told the staffing agency that i was not selected for the position.The interviewers,specially the android developer got to know many things from me,which he did not know or even heard of.I think these days many companies are simply conducting interviews just to gather more knowledge from other candidates or the technologies which are getting used in other companies.Half of the day was just a waste for me for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain Reader-Writer problem by writing sample code   1 Answer

Revenue Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPass (Redwood Shores, CA).

Interview

I had originally come in as a temp and was told it was a temp to perm position. They asked me about my experience and how I worked with others. It was fairly straightforward. I was interviewed only by my direct supervisor but after I joined the team, candidates would be interviewed by a panel of us; 2 or 3 of us would come in at once and ask questions but I'm not sure if this was because they were direct hires.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience at your legal assisting job   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iPass (Irvine, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

One hour interview. I was asked technical questions on how to resolve network issues. I was asked if I had CCNA certification and I answered yes as I had recently passed the exam.

Trainee Contractor QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iPass.

Interview

QA & aptitude test (25 questions / 30 mins time) , Technical Round 1/2 (Testing Process and logical questions. SQL & Testcase writing ), Manager Round and HR. Each process takes 2 two 3 days of time.

Senior Manager Administration & Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPass (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call from PPMS GM - Human Resources,The interview date was flexible and It was a one on one interview with the GM - HR of Prestige Property Management Services.It took an hour to complete the interview, its kept on hold due to the package what i was getting in my previous company was more then expectations. And finally HR took a copy of all my certificates and my last drawn payslips and other documents. They said they will get back to me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my family back ground and and my JD at ipass.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iPass.

Interview

Very lengthy and unorganised interview, 1st round written test, 2 rounds of technical. Technical was bit above average level., most of Oops concepts in depth !! They where two teams who where interviewing ! One team very difficult question and other team with very easy question ! So luck place very important here!!!

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iPass (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

it has four rounds written ,technical manager,hr .written consists of aptitude ,programming questions
    technical was very easy,manager is very difficult ,written has operating system concepts ,networking concepts,aptitude,technical was very easy simple questions on c,c++ some concepts on operating system concepts ,manager questions were very difficult to answer all the questions of the type are why ,how when

Kundenbetreuer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iPass (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2011.

Interview

Ernsthafte Interviews, rief die Referenzgeber an, um zu überprüfen, ob meine Angaben der Wahrheit entsprachen

Interview Questions

• Wie sähe Ihr 90-Tage-Plan aus?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair und schnell