iQ Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iQ Media Interview Questions

Interviews at iQ Media

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQ Media (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, job offer shortly after. pretty painless process because they just opened DC office and were looking to hit the ground running. Wanted someone who had experience in the space and knew the target market to sell to.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about media and PR   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQ Media (Doylestown, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Fairly informal and relaxed. I quickly found I was overdressed for the interview. My first impressions led me to believe I could have an incredibly bright future with this company. Those I met were very cool and very intelligent. I was offered a job on the spot and have never second-guessed my decision to accept immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is your specialty?   1 Answer
    • How do you ensure quality in your work?   1 Answer

Sales Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iQ Media.

Interview

The interview process was flawless and efficient. I spoke with a recruiter who explained the job and position. She answered questions that I had and set me up for a phone interview for the following week.
    The phone interview was based on explaining the position and company. The questions asked were focused on my resume. Later that day, I was called by the recruiter to set up and in person interview.
    The in person interview was straight forward. It took about a half an hour. Afterward, I sat with a rep who answered some questions and showed me what she did day in and day out

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iQ Media.

Interview

Met with a few different employees in a number of different roles. Was helpful to get everyone's perspective. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome and comfortable. Enjoyed the process. Was given very up to date feedback and felt like the communication was strong from the interview process to the training.