iQor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iQor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2018

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iQor (Tucson, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

General job interview

Negotiation

They told me what I would be doing and gave me choices of schedules available

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQor (Tempe, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

I received one phone call and a couple of emails as instructions/feedback on the skills test and background check. Compensation was not discussed. When I showed up for what I thought was a face to face interview, I discovered it was actually the first day of training. The first day of training felt more like a high school pep rally, than any actual training class.

Interview Questions

• questions mainly revolved around scheduling availability and getting a feel for the personality of the person. "Is this a person who is desperate enough for a job that they'll work here for more than 3 months?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.
    advice? Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to another company.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor.

Interview

If your breathing they hire you if you can talk and be understood they hire you its all phone work some testing, drug tests also your hired almost no matter what

Anonymous Employee in Depew, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Depew, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Fill application online. Take test and interview. You will receive an email advicing you of training date and time. All interviews are different depending on test scores. Some are phone and others are 1:1 itgers are panel.

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iQor (North Charleston, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

They asked about experiences in dealing with other people. My personal strengths and weaknesses. Being a call center, they consider how you sound during the first call. The questions are easy and seem to focus more on presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time you handled a tough situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Group Interview. Easy questions. Role play taking calls. It is not a tough interview process. It is tough staying after hired. Micromanaging and low salary makes many leave within six months.

Agent Interview

Interview

Terrible they don’t care will hire anyone. They don’t care who you are. They promote through favoritism so if your not a favorite good luck. He barely asked me any questions.

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Tucson, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

took an online personality survey to see what contract i fit best with (sprint, waste management, Travelers Personal INsurance, Travelers Business Insurance) and fit best with Travelers Business Insurance. then i spoke directly with the shift supervisor who went over the general job specifics, and after listening in with a few sample calls and expressing a willingness for the job, i was offered employment.

Interview Questions

• how do i handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor in April 2017.

Interview

I waited around for the phone screening, but the recruiter forgot. Rescheduled for the next morning, which occurred a few minutes late. After following up a few days later, I was told that the hiring manager would like to speak with me and that we would schedule a time. The following day I received a generic email from the Talent Acquisition email address saying that they do not want to proceed with my application. I reached out to the recruiter about this occurrence, hoping that it was a server error, but she never responded. Very disappointing and unprofessional experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as tell me about your background, asked about compensation requirements.   1 Answer

CCP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iQor.

Interview

over the phone interview, from what I recall, it took a few weeks for the entire process. Application was done online. Background check and drug test. Pretty simple process. They will practically hire anyone without experience. To complete their online application process was cumbersome because they seriously need to fine tune their system on all levels.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very simple process. Received one call and was awarded the position. Advised that training was not virtually. Required to go to the nearest office for training then you can work from home. They do require you to go back to the office maybe once a month for additional training if required by their client.