iQor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.9

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Very short. I was asked to take a typing test. I was also asked of my experience and was hired shortly after. I waited until my background information went through and started working the following week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was straight to the point. The recruiter asked about my skills and experience . Inquired about my typing skills. Also inquired about my background & if I was comfortable with the scheduale options. Also I was asked about previous work history & if I was familiars with call center environment. Asked how long I had been working in Call center environment.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been working in the customer service filed.   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (North Charleston, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

You want to arrive about 30 minutes early because they'll ask you to fill out a paper application that parrots the online application. The goal is to determine whether you have BASIC comprehension of computers (How to copy & paste, where the close button is on the browser window). They ask you to take a typing test, and the requirement is 25-30 WPM for consideration. After that you wait until you are called back for your interview. In my case, my interviewer was not only LATE (I saw her walking in with all of her stuff after 10AM, the time scheduled for my Interview. I probably actually started my interview about 10 minutes after it was supposed to start. The interview itself was short, (She didn't fully review my experience). I asked her why she liked Iqor, she replied that it "was global". I asked if she had worked on the call center floor prior to obtaining her current position, and she replied "no".

Interview Questions

• Standard customer service questions, like "name a time when you had a to deal with an angry customer" and "what would you say your biggest weakness is?" (within the scope of customer service.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was really more of a conversation with a senior rep on the floor who felt me out for the type of personality the company is looking for.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Group Interview. Easy questions. Role play taking calls. It is not a tough interview process. It is tough staying after hired. Micromanaging and low salary makes many leave within six months.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on company's webpage. Was contacted by a recruiter via email that she was going to call at a specific time. No call! The next day I received an email requesting a new time. When finally speaking to her, she said I would be contacted by the manager at the location. Heard nothing! A month later I applied to another HR position to have the same recruiter contact with the same merry go round process.

Not a fan of the recruiting process. Hopefully this time I could hear back from the manager.

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor in April 2017.

Interview

I waited around for the phone screening, but the recruiter forgot. Rescheduled for the next morning, which occurred a few minutes late. After following up a few days later, I was told that the hiring manager would like to speak with me and that we would schedule a time. The following day I received a generic email from the Talent Acquisition email address saying that they do not want to proceed with my application. I reached out to the recruiter about this occurrence, hoping that it was a server error, but she never responded. Very disappointing and unprofessional experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as tell me about your background, asked about compensation requirements.   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor in April 2017.

Interview

You go in and sit down with someone to listen to the calls they take, you then have to go and tell the person doing the interview what the calls were about, talk about yourself and your job experiences.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Klamath Falls, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online on a sat . Recruiter called on monday to set interview up for Tuesday. Hired on Wed, They will hire anyone because of the high turn over rate a majority of employees are re hires they wait 6 months apply again and are hired back on . there are 2 new hire classes every 6 weeks and are 17+ people and maybe 14 will complete training . They lose about 20+ every month either by firing or they quit because of how the company operates.

Interview Questions

• Can you work any shift   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to handle a difficult customer , what was the problem and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Business Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iQor.

Interview

Went online completed application. Recieved phone call. Spoke with recruiter about experience. She then scheduled me an interview. Passed interview. Scheduled second interview. I came in the next day and got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to deesculate a customer who called in upset? How did you make sure they were satisfied by the end of the call?   Answer Question