iQor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iQor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2018

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQor (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Interview was a breeze. They don't make you feel uncomfortable. They also accommodated my start date. You can't miss a day in training so let them know about plans and appointments.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible as far as scheduling.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

Terrible they don’t care will hire anyone. They don’t care who you are. They promote through favoritism so if your not a favorite good luck. He barely asked me any questions.

Senior Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iQor (Plano, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was relaxed but very efficient. They showed me areas of the company and gave me an accurate sense of the work environment. The questions were to the point and professional, but the overall time was friendly and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richards, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iQor (Richards, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

the interview itself was a very Short interview. it was a very casual setting and an easy going process, felt like interviewer really just wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your strengths? Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Plano, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Quick 15 min intvw, no typing test. He discerned quickly that I had call center experience and could easily talk with people on the phone. Liked that I have a MBA. Offered possible training or other professional jobs possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

easy and fast. however bad communication. didn't hire me right away. I had to wait for a training class to open. they wouldnt tell me if i was hired so i had to keep calling. but overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• do you have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQor (Crestview, FL).

Interview

First a 15 minute phone screening. Then and in person interview and a y cord exercise. The interview process is very very easy and straight forward. Took about 4 days for them to contact me after my application was put in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What were some positive things about your last job?

What were some negative things?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

It was pretty simple! I completed the application one day was called the next for an interview. Went in the very same day... sat with a manager for about 5 minutes and I was offered a position. Got my offer letter in the email immediately and that was that!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a utility company?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Very short. I was asked to take a typing test. I was also asked of my experience and was hired shortly after. I waited until my background information went through and started working the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you to work with Iqor?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iQor (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out an online app and was contacted in 3 days by a recruiter. I did a prescreen over the phone and went in for a face to face interview in 2 days. The interview went well and very easy to get through. I interviewed at the Houston Office. I was offered the job and I accepted. The next week I did my drug screen and background. Was asked to come in for on boarding a week later!!! So far so good!