iQor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iQor Interview Questions

Interviews at iQor

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQor (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Interview was a breeze. They don't make you feel uncomfortable. They also accommodated my start date. You can't miss a day in training so let them know about plans and appointments.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible as far as scheduling.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQor in October 2014.

Interview

It depends on the campaign that you apply but it was a very easy interview process, they sit you and like 10 others in a room together. It was a group interview and then if you were selected for the position they allowed you to stay until the end of the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Plano, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Quick 15 min intvw, no typing test. He discerned quickly that I had call center experience and could easily talk with people on the phone. Liked that I have a MBA. Offered possible training or other professional jobs possible.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Plano, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and the next day received a call to complete an in person interview. The interview was scheduled for the day after, only last 10 minutes. Very straight to the point but covered all the information needed. The interviewer asked me to explain my background a bit and what I was looking to receive for pay. He told me that I was a great fit but the hiring manager would make the final decision. The day after my interview, I received an email with an offer for a Sr. CSR role vs CSR I applied for. Very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Charlotte, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

easy. group interview. not that many question. if you have customer experience you will thrive. Very nice people. I dressed very professional. make sure your bring pen and paper to write the details down.

Agent Interview

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. You complete the application online and come in for the interview if you get the job offer they’ll let you know you have two days to get drug tested. After that is orientation.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities a customer service agent should have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Charlotte, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

a phone call and a few questions that was really it basically . It wasn't hard at all. It was the easiest interview I ever had. I would recommend applying for Iqor.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was the most difficult call you had and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

Terrible they don’t care will hire anyone. They don’t care who you are. They promote through favoritism so if your not a favorite good luck. He barely asked me any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Did the application, took up to 2 weeks for a Phone Interview. The phone interview had simple easy questions, followed up with a next day Face to face Interview. Easy process

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iQor (North Charleston, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

They asked about experiences in dealing with other people. My personal strengths and weaknesses. Being a call center, they consider how you sound during the first call. The questions are easy and seem to focus more on presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time you handled a tough situation.   Answer Question