iQor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2018

Interview

Very quick and straight to the point. Must be professional and quick on your feet with responses. Average interview and nothing extreme. Must be flexible and can adapt to many changes.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Iqor?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

iQor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor

Interview

I was applying for a seasonal account and I only had the first interview. The interview was via phone call. They asked about the applicant's personal and experience details. As a newbie, they were very patient in answering my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor

Interview

The initial and final interviews were both done on the same day. The recruiters were very friendly and kind. Questions asked during the interview include: Tell me about yourself and Why do you want to work with us?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite, Province of Cavite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite, Province of Cavite) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a phone initial interview. They asked about previous BPO experience, educational background and asked to discuss further. It was a good interview. I was able to pass & process to the following step which is Simulation then final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQor

Application

I interviewed at iQor

Interview

Quick and easy, mostly over the phone with a recruiter. She asked the basic questions and talked more in depth about the job along with the pay, she mentioned there will be bonuses and raises.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had a problem with a customer or co-worker?

iQor

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iQor

Interview

very easy the interview took 30 minutes/ you have to wait for your turn to be interviewed. the place is nice. the process is initial then take the assessment and there the final interview with the higher ops

Interview Questions
  • previous experience / personal questions and typical interview questions

iQor

Application

I interviewed at iQor

Interview

it is a 30 mins over the phone interview. they are nice and considerate. it took 1 week to have the final interview. it is indeed easy. you just have to be yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was good and the interviewer is kind and speaks clear. You will not feel nervous and if you ask to repeat the question he will reiterate it. After the interviee, they sent me an email for the next process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQor

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQor

Interview

easy and fast, Friendly recruiter and environment was good that time, just make sure to be confident in answering the question.Make sure everything that's written in your resume is true since some question to be asked will be information from your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQor

Application

I interviewed at iQor

Interview

I got selected from college campus. First they select candidate based on aptitude test & then from face to face interview. Then we finally submit our documents & report on given date in the company. Then we are doing everything except our designated duty.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is ESD? 2. Significance of ESD 3. Describe Commutation methods & which is most useful?

iQor

Application

I interviewed at iQor

Interview

the interviewer is nice. told me my lapses give some advises. its an over the phone interview and they were very patient with regard to my signal problem. Given me some tips. do's and donts. explains everything patiently and gives me a background on what the job requires and is all about since i am a newbie.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? Why Iqor?
1 person found this interview helpful