iQor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

1.9

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQor (Crestview, FL).

Interview

First a 15 minute phone screening. Then and in person interview and a y cord exercise. The interview process is very very easy and straight forward. Took about 4 days for them to contact me after my application was put in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What were some positive things about your last job?

What were some negative things?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iQor (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

It was pretty simple! I completed the application one day was called the next for an interview. Went in the very same day... sat with a manager for about 5 minutes and I was offered a position. Got my offer letter in the email immediately and that was that!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a utility company?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Very short. I was asked to take a typing test. I was also asked of my experience and was hired shortly after. I waited until my background information went through and started working the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you to work with Iqor?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iQor (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out an online app and was contacted in 3 days by a recruiter. I did a prescreen over the phone and went in for a face to face interview in 2 days. The interview went well and very easy to get through. I interviewed at the Houston Office. I was offered the job and I accepted. The next week I did my drug screen and background. Was asked to come in for on boarding a week later!!! So far so good!

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was really more of a conversation with a senior rep on the floor who felt me out for the type of personality the company is looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was straight to the point. The recruiter asked about my skills and experience . Inquired about my typing skills. Also inquired about my background & if I was comfortable with the scheduale options. Also I was asked about previous work history & if I was familiars with call center environment. Asked how long I had been working in Call center environment.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been working in the customer service filed.   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (North Charleston, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

You want to arrive about 30 minutes early because they'll ask you to fill out a paper application that parrots the online application. The goal is to determine whether you have BASIC comprehension of computers (How to copy & paste, where the close button is on the browser window). They ask you to take a typing test, and the requirement is 25-30 WPM for consideration. After that you wait until you are called back for your interview. In my case, my interviewer was not only LATE (I saw her walking in with all of her stuff after 10AM, the time scheduled for my Interview. I probably actually started my interview about 10 minutes after it was supposed to start. The interview itself was short, (She didn't fully review my experience). I asked her why she liked Iqor, she replied that it "was global". I asked if she had worked on the call center floor prior to obtaining her current position, and she replied "no".

Interview Questions

• Standard customer service questions, like "name a time when you had a to deal with an angry customer" and "what would you say your biggest weakness is?" (within the scope of customer service.   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

After I applied for the more managerial position, I received a call. This company was using this application to screen for call center representatives. Since I wanted to find out more, I went ahead and went in. Found out at interview that they only hire managers from within. You came in for typing test (25 wpm minimum), then multiple people brought in the small office at the same time with a the owner/manager of the company. Pleasantries were issued and we were asked to talk among ourselves. That was part of the interview, to see how we did. Then we were asked to find different locations on our GPS phones. Information was gone over and as it was done it was marked on each of our resumes. We were told we were "hired" for the customer service rep positions at 10.50 per hour. If you were spanish speaking you had the "opportunity" to make much more. (1-2 per hour more) once that section was implemented. Managers were only hired from the "line". Short cubes where everyone is visible with team leads on each end to walk up and down isles.

Interview Questions

• Find me the nearest Walmant on your phone and describe how to get there.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Group Interview. Easy questions. Role play taking calls. It is not a tough interview process. It is tough staying after hired. Micromanaging and low salary makes many leave within six months.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQor in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on company's webpage. Was contacted by a recruiter via email that she was going to call at a specific time. No call! The next day I received an email requesting a new time. When finally speaking to her, she said I would be contacted by the manager at the location. Heard nothing! A month later I applied to another HR position to have the same recruiter contact with the same merry go round process.

Not a fan of the recruiting process. Hopefully this time I could hear back from the manager.