iRise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iRise Interview Questions

3.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iRise.

Interview

The recruiter called and I was subsequently brought in for a day with 4 interviews (the fifth was rescheduled due to scheduling conflict). I returned the following week for the rescheduled interview

Interview Questions

• Something I asked was whether or not any senior management changes were anticipated.   1 Answer

Professional Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iRise.

Interview

phone interview(s), visit to office for f2f, the environment was very casual, people were very friendly, flew me into the HQ in lovely LA, met with people at various levels including consultant, manager, director, and VP level as well as with HR to review benefits

Professional Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iRise.

Interview

Standard phone-screen interview w/ PS operations mgr,then met w/ managing directors,directors, EVP of PS. Smart people, but it doesn't appear that there is any growth on the horizon. Product is a bit stale and the partnership w/ SAP doesn't seem to be as lucrative as hoped. They have several openings posted, but haven't been filling them. For whatever reason they have not been able to make the next step as a company. Who knows, maybe they can turn it around.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding their SDLC and how you would run an implementation at a client site.   Answer Question

Demand Creation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iRise (El Segundo, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and got a response the same day. The company recruiter then set me up for a phone interview with the Director of Demand Creation. After the phone screen I was asked to come in for an in person interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked are what you would expect in any interview. They were standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iRise.

Interview

I had a total of 6 interviews with IRise including phone, Skype and face to face interviews. I found out about the position through their website and was told by their internal recruiter that they were eager to fill this position. However, after interviewing with their sales team leader I learned that they were in the midst of restructuring their sales team and were not sure if or where the position would be located. Regardless, we moved on with more interviews.

I felt that I interviewed very strongly with them only to learn that they were not going to move forward with me without any real explanation as to why. My assumption is that they have still do not know what they want. It was a very frustrating and ultimately deflating experience since it sounded like a great opportunity.

PS Consultant Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1 in person interview that dragged out over a 3 month process. The last in person interview wasn't even at their offices; instead, at some random location. No call back from HR. I don't know their reasons why, but this was my experience.

Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iRise in August 2010.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was pleased to hear from their HR person within days. She first emailed me and set up a time for a phone interview, which was the next day. That interview went very well. In the meantime I was busy downloading their software and the tools they used to familiarize myself with their software and process.

I passed the initial interview and was scheduled for a 2nd phone interview with a person already on the team. We spoke in detail on the phone about what they were looking for, my background and I got to ask about some of the details of the job from someone already performing it. It was a good interview and we got on very well.

I was then scheduled for a 3rd phone interview with a Senior Manager. This one did not go well. I did not have the specific experience he was looking for in Agile Development. I was also very nervous for some reason...I think because he didn't come off as being very friendly and it put me at a disadvantage. My fault for letting it rattle me but up til then everyone had been good at interviewing. Anyway, I could tell he was not impressed with me and the next day I got an email from HR thanking me for my time but declining to go any further in the hiring process with me. I was very disappointed as it seemed like a perfect fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Agile Development experience, and what software do you use for gathering requirements.   1 Answer

Senior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iRise in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was well organized and consisted of a couple phone interviews and in-person interviews.