iTrain Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at iTrain Direct

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was extremely easy and very positive. I was put at my ease and felt comfortable during the whole process. The interviewer made it one of the most enjoyable interviews I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about travelling?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

It started with an informal meeting where we discussed potential roles. After this I was invited back to an interview where I spoke with one of the directors and discussed what I could offer, and the possible tasks that may be included in this position.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was held over two sections. The first section comprised of a telephone interview with the Training Manager. The conversation focused on elements of my Curriculum Vitae and previous experience which would be beneficial to the role. The Training Manager ensured the conversation was formal but friendly and identified key areas of the role. This was followed by a 2:1 face to face interview with the Training Manager and a Director. This interview was informal and friendly with time being allocated prior to the interview for a conversation with the Training Manager. This conversation did not form part of the interview however it ensured that I was fully at ease and was able to answer all questions openly and honestly. The face to face interview comprised of the Director asking questions relating to previous experience identified from my Curriculum Vitae. Throughout the interview process both the Training Manager and Director portrayed the company as a professional and friendly organisation and were keen to listen to information supporting my application.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide a summary of my previous experience, highlighting any areas which would be beneficial to the role.   1 Answer
    • I was asked why I thought I would be the ideal candidate for the role.   1 Answer
    • I was informed that the role may require some additional travel and asked whether this may be a problem   1 Answer

iTrain Direct Response

Jun 24, 2016 – Training & Development Manager

Thank you for your review and good luck making it through to the final stage training task interview!

Graduate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I originally applied online and was very quickly called for a phone interview. This was composed of my previous employments and what the graduate role would consist of.
    I was very soon after asked to attend an informal interview, this consisted of more in detail of my previous employment as well as specific situation where i had been under pressure, or in a difficult situation and how I resolved it. I was also asked what I could bring to the role as well as what previous experience i could bring to the role. At the end of the intervuiew they gave me plenty of time to ask questions about the company as well as more details about the job role.
    Overall i felt the whole experience was very fast and professional, all my question were answered and all my Emails were answered the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online via a CV and covering letter. I received a reply the next day from the Training & Development Manager asking if I would be available for a telephone interview. During the interview I was asked questions relating to my previous experience, reasons for applying for the position and what skills I had suitable to the role. Following this, I was invited to meet up for an informal face to face interview over coffee. I was made to feel extremely relaxed during this period, which alleviated some the usual interview nerves and allowed me to be more myself. I then met a second time with the Training & Development Manager and one of the company Directors. Again, this was a relaxed and informal meeting, which afforded me the opportunity to gain a better feel for the company and the working atmosphere. I was then invited to the final interview stage with the Training & Development Manager and both company Directors. Here I was required to deliver a basic training session, prepare documentation further detailing the session and answer some final interview questions. As has been my experience throughout the entire interview process, this final stage was carried out in a warm and welcoming manner. The questions were asked in a casual and conversational way, again allowing me to feel more comfortable and relaxed. Overall, this was a positive experience and the interview style adopted meant that both parties could get to know one another in a more natural way.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role and what skills can you bring?   1 Answer

iTrain Direct Response

Jul 13, 2016 – Training & Development Manager

Thank you for your positive comments. We always try to make candidates feel as relaxed as possible, so that both parties can get to know what it will be like to work together. We are a very... More

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really positive. I felt relaxed as the interviewers were focused on getting to know me as a person and were friendly and approachable. This enabled us to focus on my suitability for the role and I came out of both interviews (1:1 and then presentation and 2:1) feeling really good about the company. I'm looking forward to starting!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for iTrain Direct?
      Why do you want to work as a trainer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online via easy web recruitment, after completing a short test, I participated in a telephone interview which gave the interviewer the chance to ask me questions regarding my motives, experience and why I applied for the role.

I was successful in reaching the final stage of the interview process which involved a task based presentation followed by an interview. All of the 3 interviewers were extremely friendly and professional. Although I didn't secure the role, I would like to wish them every success in the near future and would highly recommend applying for a role to work at itrain!

Interview Questions

• What would be your main challenge if you were successful in securing the role as an IT trainer   Answer Question

Graduate IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was introduced to the company through a recruitment agency where I had a first interview with the Training manager. The interview was relaxed and was mainly concerning the job and the things I had on my CV. At the end of the interview I was asked to attend a final interview the following week.

The final interview was at their office in Manchester with the two directors as well as the training manager where I did a short training presentation and had another interview. Again, there was a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere which really puts you at ease. The questions were mainly surrounding my suitability for the role.

I was told they'd get back to me within 2 days and I received an offer the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iTrain Direct (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st interview - one to one interview with iTrain's Operations and Training Delivery Manager at Celsius Recruitment agency in Sale.

2nd interview - I had to provide brief presentation/tutorial on a subject of personal choice to demonstrate current understanding of training techniques, then a group discussion with iTrain directors about my career prospects and history.

Interview Questions

• what are your reasons for a dramatic career change from Media to IT Training?   2 Answers