icuc.social Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at icuc.social

2.2

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icuc.social (New York, NY).

Interview

Four interviews, promised a call back on a decision within two weeks. Never heard back from them. Not professional at all. Got a bunch of snobs working there. Please find new people to run that company. I cannot believe they never said a word back to me!!! You do not waste someone's time with FOUR interviews and SAY NOTHING!!!!!

Slave Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at icuc.social (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was ok. They used to be quite friendly, but it's all a show. Once you're in, you're treated like doo doo. Lots of hoops to jump through and boring trainings that really don't teach you much. It's basically sink or swim.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at icuc.social.

Interview

Interview process moved pretty quickly: I had a pre-screening interview the day that the recruiter reached out to me, and then a follow up Google hangout video the following week. The interview was fine; they asked me questions about my experience and challenges in the field I'd encountered, and I asked them questions about the role and company. The biggest red flag though, is their justification for paying their employees under market level: they claim that they do this to afford everyone the ability to work remotely, and that this is a bit of a "luxury." Except it's actually cheaper for a company to have all employees working remotely and no brick and mortar headquarters. The three people interviewing me went on to explain that they had taken pay cuts to join the company and had moved up the ranks quickly…but these three people, while they now held director positions, had started in entry level positions (I checked out their LinkedIn profiles), so…not really the same thing, again. I was pretty shocked at the salary cap of $65k for a Director role, and they told me there may be some wiggle room because it was a director role, but I earn much more now in a non-director role, so "wiggle room" to go up to, say, $70k, where, again, this company can actually afford to pay everyone at least market-level salaries, is a bit preposterous. I also got the impression that they wanted their employees to work long hours, which is another red flag given their salaries aren't too high. Twice within the interview, two of the three people interviewing me made sure to tell me that this was a company where when work was done, you were done, so you could theoretically work 20 or 30 hours a week…but if there are any emergencies or if you can't get your work done within 40 hours, you'll have to work longer. That's all fine, but they mentioned the emergencies thing multiple times, which sounds a lot like being on call in case of emergency...which sucks (and several company reviews from current employees also seem to reflect that is the case).

The last red flag was when I asked if there was a 401(k) match, and one person said he would need to get back to me because "it varies by state." That doesn't make any sense at all…I’m pretty sure it’s not legal to offer different matches depending on what state you live in. Maybe he didn't know the answer, but it was a weird thing to say instead of "I'm not sure, let me ask and get back to you."

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a completely remote environment?   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at icuc.social (Remote, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

It was slow and tedious and there were 5 people interviewing me at once. It was intimidating. They were not honest about the demands of the role. They spoke over each other and made it hard to follow.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at icuc.social (Charlotte, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

Application--> initial interview with DAN recruiter--> follow up with recruiter-->web interview with 2 Directors-->hire. The process was fairly simple and quick. I appreciated the coordination done by the recruiter but enjoyed the 1:1 time with the hiring managers the most.

Interview Questions

• Discuss experience with CSMs, as well as reporting generation? Describe time management and project management skills.   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at icuc.social (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and since I already worked for the company part time I quickly got a Skype interview. That lasted 20-30 minutes and got asked basic questions about the job requirements. It wasn't very formal or anything. I was asked questions about my knowledge with Microsoft office products and some other online tolls they use. I was familiar with many since I worked with the company for 2 years at this point.

Interview Questions

• What my schedule was like since I was a full-time student.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icuc.social (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

What a video conference with 3 other people. The interview was about 30 mins and wasn't difficult at all. They asked me some basic questions about my experience and I gave some the answers. Then after they deliberated briefly I was hired on the spot and scheduled to start the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with moderating content?   1 Answer

Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icuc.social in February 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Interview, 2. Online Conference Interview with 3 employees, description of job, testing of general customer service skills/attitude and verifying skills in foreign language 3. job offer through phone call

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays? What shifts do you prefer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at icuc.social (Remote, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a phone call which was followed by a video interview, and then another video interview to speak with two of the project managers.

Interview Questions

• If you had 3,000 emails in your inbox, how would you prioritize which ones to answer?   Answer Question

Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icuc.social.

Interview

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING TO THIS COMPANY.

I applied for Content Specialist and was contacted roughly a day later. The recruiter said he wanted to set up a phone conversation. I replied to his email within just a few hours. I gave him my availability and phone number, and I prepared for his call on the day I had given.

I waited an hour and never received a call. I never received an email about the missed call. I thought, maybe, my initial reply had been missed, so I followed up with another email. I gave more times that I was available for that day and my availability for other days. Moreover, I asked that he send me a confirmation email of what time worked best for him. It has been 4 days. I have not heard from him or received any email. This is incredibly unprofessional. Obviously, I was only contacted for a quota and commission.