idX Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at idX Corporation

2.8

Cabinet Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Tacoma, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Breif,only asked few questions regarding experience with wood and assembly. Asked questions regarding criminal background. Interviewers were people that worked in the office upstair, they didnt know much about the job.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at idX Corporation in September 2018.

Interview

Solicited by the recruiter through LinkedIn asking about my interest in a Senior PM role. Had the typical phone screen with the senior recruiter and another with the hiring manager. I received positive feedback and had a quick conversation with the General Manager of the facility I would be working in and he said the next step is for an on site meeting. I received an email for a "personality profile" and completed that immediately. That was the last I've heard. The senior recruiter hasn't responded to several inquiries by email or phone. Ive worked with the company before at several levels and completely unimpressed with this interaction. Salary discussed early in the process was on the lower end of the spectrum.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions about experience and management.   Answer Question

idX Corporation Response

Nov 19, 2018 – Manager of Strategic HR Initiatives

I am very sorry to hear that this has been your experience throughout our recruiting process, our hiring team is typically diligent in responding to all candidate inquiries. I have reached out to our... More

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Dayton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

the interview process was a little strange because it was a take over from another company. the review was basically, there will be no negotiating for more money, take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• do you still want your job?   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I talked to a guy named Tim, he was great, explained what I would be doing and the company, and asked me about my experience. He told me about the company.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have   1 Answer

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Had one interview on the phone, then a long email interview with lots of written questions, then a 1:1 interview, then called back for another face to face but interviewed by three different people. After all this then I was given a series of math tests, IQ test etc. Was told while I was leaving I did "Amazing." and that I would hear back by the end of the week (this was on a wednesday). I followed up with thank you emails to everyone the next day. Did not hear back for two more weeks. No one ever returned my calls or emails. Only thing I recieved was a generic "we selected another candidate email." I have asked for feed back as the interview process was a grueling 10 hour ordeal and no one would respond or give me any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel internationally   1 Answer

Pre-Press Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Columbia, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Barely had one, was told that I would learn assembly first and move up from there. I can tell you that I have been out everywhere in this department and am told something different on almost a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew the programs used, and when I asked what program they use, the manager had to go ask an employee because he did not know. I should have known from that point that this was not the place to be employed.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Dayton, OH) in September 2018.

Interview

Firing squad/panel setting. Too many people at once with backgrounds all over the board. Took a long time to get response. Left messages but often no return calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How do you overcome obstacles?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview. I went through a phone screen at first through an HR representative for the company and waited for s response. Once I was given an interview date, I was interviewed by a panel of 4 interviewers. It was nice to meet and talk to the employees. Over all I'd day it was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with having to learn a new CAD program to work with.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at idX Corporation in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long. I talked to 6 different people within this organization. Initially I did 2 phone interviews and then was brought in to do a face to face interview. After a 2 hour face to face, due to disorganization I had to come in a second time for another 2 hour interview with 2 more people. After all of that, I had to reach out and for an update. I then was told I need to do psychological testing and talk to their company Psychologist. That was 4-5 hour process. After all of this, a week later still did not receive an update. Finally, received an update that they have decided to pursue other candidates after an almost 12 hour long process over 2 months time. I've asked for feedback so I can improve on future interviews and haven't even received the courtesy of a response. Such a wast of time!

Interview Questions

• The local HR person asked if i could be 1 fictional/non-fictional character what would I be and why.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at idX Corporation (Louisville, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

telephone than in person, then after I'd been offered and accepted the job some yo-yo from HR at one of the other facilities called and started asking me bizarre questions as if I was still in the interviewing process.