inMusic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at inMusic

inMusic

Application

I interviewed at inMusic

Interview

A coding test which was not live/whiteboard questions. A face to face talk with various members of the team. Questions about working with different aspects of software development life cycle.

Interview Questions
  • What are some good software engineering practices?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inMusic (Cumberland, RI) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted directly by the HR Manager two days after I submitted my application. I had an initial 15 minute call with them, then moved on to a second video interview with two managers. They followed up with me within days of my interviews to move me on to the next round. The final interview was with the President of the company. The interview to offer stage took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to the company? How do you handle situations where key stakeholders disagree? What are you looking to accomplish in the next few years?

inMusic

Application

I interviewed at inMusic

Interview

Ridiculous. 1st interview over Skype was 2.5 hours long. 2nd Skype interview was about 5 hours long. Constantly trying to be caught out by the interviewer. Only to never actually be contacted again with an answer to my success in the interview process... AVOID

inMusic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inMusic in Oct 2020

Interview

Total interview process took 8 weeks. Had a virtual "Open House" with them and then had an interview the next day. Interview was easy, said they wanted customer service experience. Took about 6 weeks for me to have my second interview. HR rep was awful with follow up, said she would call or email and never did. I had to reach out to her multiple times to get something. Always said she'd follow up by end of week and nothing, silence until you reach out again. I had my second interview and waited about a week. Reached out to her and she said she will be making a final decision that day. Never got anything until late the following week where I emailed in regards to a follow up and within 4 minutes she sent me a generic rejection email. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • Why inMusic? Customer service experience, etc.
  • Do you have any customer service experience?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrington, RI

Application

I interviewed at inMusic (Barrington, RI)

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to discuss the job. She set up a time for us to speak and she didn’t call. I called her and got her voice mail. She later sent me an email saying she was in a meeting and would like to set up another time to talk and I never heard back from her, despite 2 follow up emails from me. I’m disappointed that I took the time to research the company and prepare for the interview and didn’t get the courtesy of a follow up email, which would have taken no longer than a few seconds. I can accept that she was no longer interested in speaking with me for whatever reason, but for her not to follow up is very unprofessional. I can now understand why the reviews for this company are so poor.

inMusic

Application

I interviewed at inMusic

Interview

After one email exchange, I never got any feedback (despite me asking several times for feedback on the interview status). This is definitely the most unprofessional hiring experience I ever had in my life.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inMusic (Cumberland, RI) in May 2019

Interview

I had a phone screen with the Human Resources representative. I was contacted one wee later for an on-site interview with the hiring manager. The Human Resources representative and the hiring manager were both very professional and informative about the position and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. Why do you want to work for inMusic?

inMusic

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at inMusic

Interview

Several phone interviews, one in person interview. They flew me to South FL to interview. They dangled a carrot to say they would pay for my relocation and after booking a moving company they sent me a rejection letter backing out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ash Vale, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at inMusic (Ash Vale, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Email CV / Cover Letter, the arranged a face to face interview with the CEO and Hiring Manager. The interview lasted around 30 - 45 minutes, answering some basic and competency based questions. It was a fairly simple process, and the experience overall was very relaxed. Both the CEO and Hiring Manager were friendly and had a good sense of humour, so didn't feel stressed or under pressure too much.

Interview Questions
  • You have 500 units to sell next month, they are all going to break and not work anymore due to an engineering problem, what do you do?

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at inMusic (Cumberland, RI) in Nov 2016

Interview

Very simple, straightforward. The company had never had a position open like this one, so they were eager to get someone in the role and 'figure it out'. My experience in the field proved to be what they were looking for, but position was meant to help grow the marketing department and prepare for its future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews