mBlox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

mBlox Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at mBlox

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at mBlox in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through e-mail by the Office Manager two weeks after I applied online to set-up a phone interview with the VP of Marketing. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and I was asked to submit two writing samples.

A few days later I heard back from the Office Manager to set-up an on-site interview to meet with three contacts (the VP of Marketing, Product Manager, and consultant). The interview took place about a week later. I met with each for 30 minutes. I was asked questions pertaining to my professional background and scenario questions for this position. During the last interview I was told that I would hear back regarding the decision.

A week passed and I e-mailed an HR contact (whom I was told was my point of contact) to follow-up on the status of the position. A week passed...two weeks passed, and I heard nothing back. I double-checked my e-mail, and it was the correct e-mail address indeed. I obviously interpreted the non-response as a lack of interest. I was disappointed with the lack of follow-through in keeping a candidate informed on the decision made, whether favorable or not. After all, I had invested time and I was clearly left in limbo on the status of the decision made.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you worked on a project that did not go as planned. What steps did you take to take to resolve the issues?   Answer Question

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mBlox (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

1. Phone screen from recruiter
    2. Onsite interview with Senior Solutions Engineer and VP of Client Services

The office was not constructed yet, we met at the office of the recruiting agency which was a mile from where the new office was being built out. The interview was about an hour long. After the onsite interview I received a follow-up call where compensation was agreed upon. I returned the signed offer and started work a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you in customer service?   1 Answer