KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

nCino Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Employee Referral22%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

nCino

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at nCino in Jul 2022

Interview

Had a phone screening call with a gentleman on the hiring team. Very positive call from both sides, he told me to apply for the role and will reach out to the hiring manager to let them know about me but received a rejection email in the next 2 days. Waste of time and a very bad experience

Interview Questions
  • General Interview Questions. Nothing too difficult
    Answer Question

nCino

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nCino in Jun 2022

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone interview followed up by a Zoom meeting with the department hiring manager. After this, applicants are given an online assessment to gauge the developers skillset (through CodeSignal). Finally, the last step of the interview process consists of the "Panel Interview" or "Whiteboard Session".

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you are looking for when performing code reviews.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about nCino

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. They are really supportive during the interview which helps with confidence. My interview was with 3 people so it was a group setting. They gave me lots of time to ask any questions about the job as well

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you succeeded in a group or a team and what did you learn?

nCino

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at nCino in Apr 2022

Interview

My experience was so bad I feel other people need to hear it. After 3 interviews and 1 Code test . I interviewed with 4 white Guys in the department that "I was going to work with" I was nervous and Missed only 1 question in a 1 hr 30 mins interview. The Feedback from the recruiter was that They said No Because they think I was GOOGLING IT in real time !!!! Excuse me y'all . I have Nystagmus. My eye moves back and forth . 2ndly I'm Black. This group of people are a disgrace and the company is definitely full of same kinds of white folks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

nCino

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at nCino in Apr 2022

Interview

Four round interview process; 1. Phone call with recruiter 2. One-on-one with manager (video call) 3. Work sample 4. Panel interview (video call) It was a casual interview process, with not too many curveball questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize tickets? How do you break down tickets for the developers?

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

Straightforward interview process with relevant questions asked. Practicum was a fun and engaging project. The interviewers were friendly. Smooth process with clear communication from recruiter and manager throughout. I ended up declining the offer. It seems like they have a good culture, but the offer was lower than I expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at nCino (London, England)

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was Ren Yonker. He was straight to the point. Ren explained how the team works. As it was a new team the team wanted someone with different background which does not match my profile. He explained it clearly without wasting our time which was really great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at nCino (Wilmington, NC) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very well managed from start to finish. I went through a 4 part interview, which consisted of 2 separate discussions with people on my team, a panel presentation with 4 panellists and a final interview with an EVP (Executive Vice President). The panel presentation consisted of 2 exercises, a 20 minute presentation on the Salesforce platform and the advantages that it brings, and a 20 minute presentation on security within Salesforce and how it relates to financial services. All of the panellists were friendly and asked questions designed to test knowledge, rather than catch you out. Although I declined the offer for other reasons, the interview process was extremely well handled from start to finish—feedback was provided soon after and the recruitment team kept me updated at every step.

Interview Questions
  • What does the Salesforce release cycle look like? What benefits does nCino bring to financial services? How will Hyperforce affect nCino and its clients?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nCino (Wilmington, NC)

Interview

Two good interviews and very thorough but then just didn't hear a word back. I chased to follow up and still no reply, so seemed a little disrespectful after I'd put two hours to it.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience I had in consultancy, what I bring to the company, as well as all the usuals!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at nCino (London, England)

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter as the first step. I then had a 1:1 interview with the Technical Writer Manager who was very nice. The interview was super casual. I am next scheduled to interview with a panel of Technical Writers I'd potentially work with. I am still in the process, which has taken several weeks due to the Christmas break.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you do for self-care? A lot of more behavioral type questions in the second interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews

nCino Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at nCino according to 102 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.25%