netPolarity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

netPolarity Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2018

2.1

Inventory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at netPolarity in March 2018.

Interview

Mostly phone calls and emails response. The person I spoke to was encouraging but I wasn't offered many other positions. Overall, I've had a great experience when using their job searching services. I look forward to the next proposal.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Waltham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

This was a contract-to-hire role with Hitachi Data Systems. I had a phone screen and an on-site interview in Waltham. Though there were a few technical questions, I spent most of time introducing my projects.

Interview Questions

• Some Java programming language questions, like synchronized key word, etc.   Answer Question

The rate was low compared to other contract-to-hire roles.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

A phone screen with the HR manager or a trainer. Then in person interviews with 2-3 people. The other trainers and David, one of the owners. For the most part the interviews are pretty casual; there will be questions about your technical background, hobbies, school, and past work experiences with technology.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will match the netPolarity sourcing and recruiting process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by one individual. Interview was casual, no set questions. Interviewer spoke more about their company and the positions. Originally went in for a Recruiter position but was asked to be a Sources.

Interview Questions

• What were my values? Took me by surprised because it was asked in a different context.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone starts at the same pay.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

They were actually very rude and abrasive in the interview. They didn't ask any real questions. The president just scowled at me and made some monosyllabic utterances. I was taken aback by their rudeness and seemingly lack of interest in my professional background.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to do this? How much do you care about money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation phase. They don't offer wiggle room on salary, just a bare minimum through training period (like $8/hr.)

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Brought in to interview with a few people. There was an oddball question thrown out but overall had a pleasant interview process. There was a wait period between each person that came in to interview and the people were friendly. Just make sure not to be crazy and be comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I interviewed onsite with two trainers and David. The interview was fairly casual and easy. Mostly asking questions about why I wanted to go into recruiting, and figuring out if the sourcer or recruiter role was a better match.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the trainers and the President, David. My first interviewer simply got to know me, my hobbies and then helped enlighten me about the duties of a technical sourcer. The second person was very thorough and went through my resume to see what my motivations were and what led me to taking on this type of career. He also screened for my technical background in the skills that I listed to make sure I would be comfortable learning about technology in more depth. When David spoke to me, I was definitely intimidated at first, but I confidently presented myself and my excitement in making this foray into a new field in the industry. He then proceeded to talk about the company, its history and model, which was extremely enlightening about the growth and evolution of the tech staffing industry.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What brings you here? What inspired you to go into the staffing industry? How do your experiences relate to this field?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I was called and phone-screened by a recruiter who went into great detail of how the company operates and all the benefits that the company offers. I was impressed by her professionalism and ability to talk with me about my transferrable skills into perhaps leading to be a possible professional recruiter or sourcer within their training program. She did a great job selling me the opportunity and because of that, she had me excited about the position. I have gotten calls by a lot of different recruiters but she seemed to have a real down-to-earth understanding of how to talk to people without sounding robotic or fake. She sounded like a "real professional recruiter." My interview was scheduled within 48 hours and then I had the opportunity to meet with her and some of the trainers of the training program. It was a "pretty intense panel interview" to get me to share some of my personal abilities to communicate with others. They emphasized their technique is not only to speak on my past work experiences but also my emotional intelligence. They were pretty straight-forward on making sure that anyone that is hired will need to be able to fit their fun, professional and dynamic company culture. There will then need to be a 2nd interview with the President of the company. The second interview is pending still but I feel like I got the job because I felt good repore with all of them and believed I answered everything correctly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want to be a Recruiter for netPolarity?
      Why should we hire you? What makes you successful?
      Provide me an example of how you dealt with a bad situation where you got a terrible critisism and how did you deal with it?
      Tell me something about you that is not on your resume?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview is a sales pitch. The first thing you should be doing during the interview is ask for more money. its way too low of a base salary given the commission payout