netPolarity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

netPolarity Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the trainers and the President, David. My first interviewer simply got to know me, my hobbies and then helped enlighten me about the duties of a technical sourcer. The second person was very thorough and went through my resume to see what my motivations were and what led me to taking on this type of career. He also screened for my technical background in the skills that I listed to make sure I would be comfortable learning about technology in more depth. When David spoke to me, I was definitely intimidated at first, but I confidently presented myself and my excitement in making this foray into a new field in the industry. He then proceeded to talk about the company, its history and model, which was extremely enlightening about the growth and evolution of the tech staffing industry.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What brings you here? What inspired you to go into the staffing industry? How do your experiences relate to this field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and than offer. DO NOT TRUST THIS. They use a short interview process so they can steam roll you through and manipulate you on details. They will as well send you a right to represent email with fake job descriptions. Do not trust the titles of these jobs as they will submit you to others and make you think you are generally being considered for what they sent you.

Interview Questions

• random ambiguous culture questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer and lies about what the job actually was.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Met with the 4 members of the Recruiting team and then the founder David. Overall process took about 3 hours. David has a tough exterior at first but as long as your remain confident in your answers and engaging, he is willing to have a great conversation with you. It really helps to ask a lot of questions because you want to find out if the company is a fit for you as well.

Interview Questions

• Give a recruiting pitch for candidate that is already happy in their job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Brought in to interview with a few people. There was an oddball question thrown out but overall had a pleasant interview process. There was a wait period between each person that came in to interview and the people were friendly. Just make sure not to be crazy and be comfortable.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview

Anybody can get hired at this company, you just have to sound smart, smile and nod your head when the CEO is speaking. Express enough interest about how the company was started, the direction it is going in, and why you want to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone call first from an internal recruiter. She went through a series of questions. She gave me a good understanding of the position. I was asked to go onsite for the interview. Met with the leads and the President. Overall process was good and fast.

Interview Questions

• Ask me about my technical background and why recruiting...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

A phone screen with the HR manager or a trainer. Then in person interviews with 2-3 people. The other trainers and David, one of the owners. For the most part the interviews are pretty casual; there will be questions about your technical background, hobbies, school, and past work experiences with technology.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will match the netPolarity sourcing and recruiting process?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone then onsite

Consultant At Visa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at netPolarity (Foster City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The second person in the interview, went on asking SQL questions. A lots of them. Further Q&A, I found that the job description, I received from the recruiter is not all matches with what they are looking for. What an embarrassment ?! I walked out calmly from the room, greeting everybody with a big a smile.

Interview Questions

• stressing on SQL for a hadoop engineer (java programmer)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview

It was very quick - I got a call from the HR Manager, and did a short phone screen with her. Then it was an on-site interview with the President and Sourcing Manager at the time, and I got the offer before I left. It's not a difficult interview and they just look for basic things like composure, confidence, ability to learn, and pleasant personality. Make sure you ask questions about the company to show your interest, and do your best not to appear intimidated (even if you are).

Interview Questions

• What are some of the values most important to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. The offer is pretty plain, the benefits/insurance have been getting worse, and you get what you get.