netPolarity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

netPolarity Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I interviewed onsite with two trainers and David. The interview was fairly casual and easy. Mostly asking questions about why I wanted to go into recruiting, and figuring out if the sourcer or recruiter role was a better match.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I was called and phone-screened by a recruiter who went into great detail of how the company operates and all the benefits that the company offers. I was impressed by her professionalism and ability to talk with me about my transferrable skills into perhaps leading to be a possible professional recruiter or sourcer within their training program. She did a great job selling me the opportunity and because of that, she had me excited about the position. I have gotten calls by a lot of different recruiters but she seemed to have a real down-to-earth understanding of how to talk to people without sounding robotic or fake. She sounded like a "real professional recruiter." My interview was scheduled within 48 hours and then I had the opportunity to meet with her and some of the trainers of the training program. It was a "pretty intense panel interview" to get me to share some of my personal abilities to communicate with others. They emphasized their technique is not only to speak on my past work experiences but also my emotional intelligence. They were pretty straight-forward on making sure that anyone that is hired will need to be able to fit their fun, professional and dynamic company culture. There will then need to be a 2nd interview with the President of the company. The second interview is pending still but I feel like I got the job because I felt good repore with all of them and believed I answered everything correctly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want to be a Recruiter for netPolarity?
      Why should we hire you? What makes you successful?
      Provide me an example of how you dealt with a bad situation where you got a terrible critisism and how did you deal with it?
      Tell me something about you that is not on your resume?   1 Answer

Sourcer/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

3 step interview process, phone, in person with recruiter and then an interview with the president. I was initially excited about this opportunity and recruiting seems like a very interesting job but there were several red flags that same up during the job offer process that made me turn down the offer.

How they hire everyone is as a sourcer/recruiter until you go through the training process (60-90 days). You are then selected for a role that fits you best. This issue for me is that during the training process you are paid a very low hourly wage ($14.63) with the promise that your hourly rate will increase plus commission after the training is completed. When I asked what the potential hourly rate was after the training process no one could give me a straight answer and could not explain the full commission package/process. Personally I did not want to invest 60-90 days of my time without a guarentee of what my earning potential would be.

During the paperwork process I was asked to sign a form stating the training they provide is valued at $10,000 and if I were to leave NetPolarity within a year of the training I would then be responsible for paying back the full value of the class. There was a clause that stated the President could waive this fee is he felt necessary. It did not seem fair to me that a President could make the decision as to charge someone that about of money for a training class that they do not even have a choice in taking (as it is required for all new employees). Pus if they feel the need to add this clause in their employment contract how many people are leaving the company within a year? I asked several clarifying questions to the HR rep responsible for the paperwork but unfortunately she was not able to elaborate of the situations for leaving the President would consider waiving the fee for.

The office seems pretty disorganized as well, the HR rep lost some of my paperwork and the "crucial" training was pushed back for all of the people who took the position last minute.

I am sure some people are very happy with this company and how they operate, but from my perspective this was not the right opportunity for me.

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 hours. Standard 45 min panel interview with the corporate recruiter and 2 of the trainers. Then the president comes in and talks to you how great it is working there for 2 and a half hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into recruiting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the trainers and the President, David. My first interviewer simply got to know me, my hobbies and then helped enlighten me about the duties of a technical sourcer. The second person was very thorough and went through my resume to see what my motivations were and what led me to taking on this type of career. He also screened for my technical background in the skills that I listed to make sure I would be comfortable learning about technology in more depth. When David spoke to me, I was definitely intimidated at first, but I confidently presented myself and my excitement in making this foray into a new field in the industry. He then proceeded to talk about the company, its history and model, which was extremely enlightening about the growth and evolution of the tech staffing industry.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What brings you here? What inspired you to go into the staffing industry? How do your experiences relate to this field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and than offer. DO NOT TRUST THIS. They use a short interview process so they can steam roll you through and manipulate you on details. They will as well send you a right to represent email with fake job descriptions. Do not trust the titles of these jobs as they will submit you to others and make you think you are generally being considered for what they sent you.

Interview Questions

• random ambiguous culture questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer and lies about what the job actually was.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

3 people interviewed same day at different timings and each person asked me the same questions. Very Weird! I was basically repeating myself and there was not fun in the interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my recruiting experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Met with the 4 members of the Recruiting team and then the founder David. Overall process took about 3 hours. David has a tough exterior at first but as long as your remain confident in your answers and engaging, he is willing to have a great conversation with you. It really helps to ask a lot of questions because you want to find out if the company is a fit for you as well.

Interview Questions

• Give a recruiting pitch for candidate that is already happy in their job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Brought in to interview with a few people. There was an oddball question thrown out but overall had a pleasant interview process. There was a wait period between each person that came in to interview and the people were friendly. Just make sure not to be crazy and be comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview

Anybody can get hired at this company, you just have to sound smart, smile and nod your head when the CEO is speaking. Express enough interest about how the company was started, the direction it is going in, and why you want to work there.