QC Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QC Analyst Interview Questions

QC analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where does this position fit within your future career goals? What does integrity mean to you?

1 Answer

1. stepping stone (comment keep it to yourself if its up or down) 2. when everything collapses and people freak out I stay strong (only 1% of people can do it)

Guy Im interviewing with out of the blue says "you know everybody else you would be working with is 15-20 years younger than you"

1 Answer

What salary range idea do you have

1 Answer

Mostly questions about your background and what makes you a suitable candidate for the position. Environment was laid back and comfortable, so just be yourself.

I honestly don't remember any of the specific questions they asked. Basically they just wanted someone who could properly pronounce the word "Bankruptcy." They just wanted someone with experience so they could tell their clients that they had an experienced team.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself, how do you handle conflict with coworkers, what do you do on your down time, tell me about a time you suggested an improvement in your work place, tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you corrected it/responded to it, what are your long term goals.

what if dissolution failed and method validation

110 of 55 Interview Questions