rag & bone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

rag & bone Interview Questions

Interviews at rag & bone

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

1 interview. got interviewed by 3 people. laid back/casual/relaxed office. pretty basic questions, went through previous experience. everyone was really nice. they want to help you learn as much as possible and you will. explained that this isn't the kind of internship where you get coffee or messenger clothes around the city. you do real work

Interview Questions

• what made you choose to intern here   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at rag & bone (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Short 15 min standard interview, interviewer was thorough in explaining what I would expect if i were to get the position, went straight to second interview with potential supervisors immediately afterwards which was not expected or mentioned..

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Cads on Illustrator/Photoshop?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rag & bone.

Interview

Incredible upper level management that were motivating, true, and passionate for the brand. Casually met with them and discussed experience and management style. Very standard probing questions. Advice is to just be confident and know your experience with tangible specifics.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone (Manteca, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied late at night and got a call the next morning to set up an interview for later that week.

The first interview was a phone interview, just a few questions about my self and where I work currently. The store manager was over 30 minutes late calling me, so I sent an email over to her letting her know we can reschedule. She immediately called me and apologized. After the interview she says she would like to meet me in person for coffee.
    The next interview came along, at a starbucks. She late again to meet me, at least 20 minutes. As I wanted to move forward regardless of not being respectful of my time, I stayed and waited for her. We talked for two hours and she then let me know she would like to set up an interview with the company human resource manager.
    The human resource manager emailed me and set up a time for the interview. She is in New York and did not specify that she wanted to do 2pm eastern time. I missed her call due to not knowing she was basing it off eastern time. She left a voicemail apologizing and emailed me to reschedule the interview. When we finally talked, she asked very vague questions.

Then the district manager reached out to me for a phone interview. He completely missed our phone interview, and I had to reach out to HR to find out if I needed to reschedule. I didn't hear from him for 3 days, when he finally rescheduled via email.

Our phone interview went well and he wanted to meet in person at the store in a couple weeks. When I got to the store for our interview he had overbooked meetings and was 20 mins late getting my interview done. He seemed very uninterested, checking his phone every couple seconds, emails, etc. Gave me a very poor impression of the company.

The store manager and district manager seemed very interested and excited but since he didn't manage his time well, he cut the interview short and said they would get back to me.

After all the interviews and screw ups from them, all I received was an email stating they were going to continue their search.

So extremely disappointed in the entire process. My time definitely was abused and unappreciated.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at rag & bone (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Quick and basic interview. Asked me to describe personal attributes that would make me beneficial to the company. Was asked about previous customer service experiences. Was asked if I had any prior job that dealt with sales quotas and client based operations.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe you would benefit the company?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed the career center with my resume and got referred to an HR rep. I had a video interview over skype and did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about your desired department?
      Why do you want to be in New York for the summer?
      What are your favorite brands?
      Who do you think is our biggest competitor?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for the assistant store manager position. I got a call back rather quickly and was excited about going to meet up about this prospective opportunity. Before I got a chance to meet for my interview, I found out via my co-worker that the store manager who I was interviewing with told my boss that I had an interview and I was looking for a job. She did not know my boss so I don't know why she would do that. I would avoid R & B and her at all cost because of their high level of unprofessionalism. Where do you find these people? I could have lost my job because of her behavior. I have been in contact with recruiters and they have all said the same thing--AVOID working at Rag & BONE! Or don't work there unless you really want the discount. Doesn't say much about your brand and company. I thought job searches were supposed to be confidential? Isn't that illegal what she did?

Ecommerce Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at rag & bone in September 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. One with hr associate and one with the e-commerce development team. The interviewers from development team were passionate about their job and seem to be more friendly than the hr associate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rag & bone in April 2015.

Interview

I spoke one round with HR and the second round with two PD employees. Interview process was pretty casual and we discussed my previous experience as well as the tasks that the internship had. The internship is paid, which was a plus.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

So disjointed. Heard from someone via email in December. I responded immediately and did not get a follow up until end of February to schedule an interview. The phone call was brief and was told that it was actually a different job than the one I had applied for that had become available.