rag & bone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at rag & bone (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with regional manager. There was no store manager or assistant Store Manager. Between applying for the job and getting offer, the store manager and regional manager both left the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rag&Bone?   1 Answer

Communications Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at rag & bone.

Interview

The interviewer showed up very late to the interview and didn't read my resume prior, so she ended up asking me superficial questions a majority of the time that were answered on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with celebrity clients?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for the assistant store manager position. I got a call back rather quickly and was excited about going to meet up about this prospective opportunity. Before I got a chance to meet for my interview, I found out via my co-worker that the store manager who I was interviewing with told my boss that I had an interview and I was looking for a job. She did not know my boss so I don't know why she would do that. I would avoid R & B and her at all cost because of their high level of unprofessionalism. Where do you find these people? I could have lost my job because of her behavior. I have been in contact with recruiters and they have all said the same thing--AVOID working at Rag & BONE! Or don't work there unless you really want the discount. Doesn't say much about your brand and company. I thought job searches were supposed to be confidential? Isn't that illegal what she did?

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at rag & bone (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviews were Very low key. They first Emailed me about a general job inquiry. I Met with a store manager, week later had 2nd interview with General manager . Offered position a few days later. They made sure I felt comfortable. Asked me about previous job experience. Met at different store locations.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

So disjointed. Heard from someone via email in December. I responded immediately and did not get a follow up until end of February to schedule an interview. The phone call was brief and was told that it was actually a different job than the one I had applied for that had become available.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Met at the Melrose location with store manager and assistant store manager. Had a second interview two weeks later with district manager. Was offered the job two weeks later and accepted. I've been with the company for almost a year and I'm happy!

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at rag & bone (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Quick and basic interview. Asked me to describe personal attributes that would make me beneficial to the company. Was asked about previous customer service experiences. Was asked if I had any prior job that dealt with sales quotas and client based operations.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe you would benefit the company?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at rag & bone in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed the career center with my resume and got referred to an HR rep. I had a video interview over skype and did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about your desired department?
      Why do you want to be in New York for the summer?
      What are your favorite brands?
      Who do you think is our biggest competitor?
      Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rag & bone.

Interview

Incredible upper level management that were motivating, true, and passionate for the brand. Casually met with them and discussed experience and management style. Very standard probing questions. Advice is to just be confident and know your experience with tangible specifics.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at rag & bone (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Short 15 min standard interview, interviewer was thorough in explaining what I would expect if i were to get the position, went straight to second interview with potential supervisors immediately afterwards which was not expected or mentioned..

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Cads on Illustrator/Photoshop?   Answer Question