rapidBizApps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at rapidBizApps

3.3

Sort:

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Hands on, case based. Looks like they are looking at creating a new product for Healthcare Management. So, most of the questions were around that -- research, analysis and feature sets, and the process to filter needs. Then, plan a roadmap and a launch.

Interview Questions

• New product introduction - product conceptualization to product launch.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at rapidBizApps (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

FIrst round is where you are given a task to do. Which is then reviewed by their team and you get a call for interview. Then you have 5 rounds of interview with various memebers in their team, including the CEO. Then there is HR round.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at rapidBizApps.

Interview

The first round is the assignment. Creating the app and sending. If you are shortlisted, in technical round they asked me about oops, dbms, design patterns. They might ask about the app you developed as well. Make sure you only write technologies you know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For freshers, there is no room for negotiation. They make an offer based on your techical interview.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at rapidBizApps (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

We were given a project /assignment to complete within 4 days for the first round of shortlisting process. There were only 3 members including me were shortlisted(SRM University). Then we had a Technical skype interview, where all the 3 of us got eliminated,

Interview Questions

• Question related to android activity and other android concepts were asked along with OOPS concepts.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at rapidBizApps.

Interview

the interview process consists of only two rounds, first is the coding round... you ll be given a questionnaire with specifications for app development. and u will be alloted a week time to develop an app with required specifications and mail them the code. if they are impressed, u will be called in for the next round. this round is to test your curiosity.

Interview Questions

• Suppose a child is playing with a canvas and has knowledge of drawing alphabets (Capital Letters) in digital format. Recognize which alphabet the child has drawn on the canvas. develop an app for this   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at rapidBizApps (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First round is written test. 2,3 rounds are technical. Mostly they will ask questions on the topics which we mentioned in the resume. Its easy to crack an interview.

Member of Technical Staff Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at rapidBizApps (Warangal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First we will be given an assignment regarding programming. We can choose any language but shall complete in stipulated time(3 days).
    We were given buddy enemy game with three special cases. We shall complete them and mail them the code and areas where we got support.
    Based on the game, selections for interview will be conducted.
    In interview, they will test your aptitude and attitude. They don't care about your CGPA. They care only about your programming skills.
    Next round is done by HR.
    People in the panel are very helpful. Interview will be easy, you need to prove yourselves.