rosen shingle creek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

rosen shingle creek Interview Questions

Interviews at rosen shingle creek

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at rosen shingle creek

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was basically behavior type questions. I would recommend everyone to know information on Rosen standards and the Golden Rule. The interview process is fairly easy. However, it takes a couple weeks to a month to come on board. A drug test and back round test is needed to get hired at Rosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Sat down with the assistant director of food & beverage. We talked about what I've learned in my previous position, what kind of a manager I am, why I should be picked to grow in a higher position with the company. Very conversational and comfortable. Since I've moved up with the company the past couple of years, it was good to know that they already had an idea of what type of person and worker I am.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek.

Interview

Lasted about 30 minutes.
    She was very nice, I was taken to her cubicle. Arrive early to complete math test. Was given a calculator which was nice and you have 30 minutes to complete it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary they offer is 8 70. Pretty low in my opinion. I hope there is room for growth

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Spoke to manager about task. Described my experience and what I could bring to the company and the position. Everyone was nice and professional. I was explained what would be expected of me, and what my responsibilities would be in that position. Overall it was a smooth, and easy interview process.

Hotel Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek (Orlando, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. Go in, get asked a few standard questions, nothing really out of the ordinary. All that I would recommend is to come with all that you've got. Presentation is a big factor in the hospitality industry and you pretty much get recognized for it.

Resort SPA Front Desk Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at rosen shingle creek.

Interview

Manager was nice. She told me about the position. Didn't really ask me much about my work history or myself. It was a very short interview. She informed me that the pay for that position was only $9.50 per hour.