simply mac Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at simply mac

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at simply mac

Found 32 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at simply mac (Beaverton, OR) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process ran very smoothly. I half expected to have 2 interviews, but ended up having just the one. They were extremely nice and very positive. When I learned about their work environment, it definitely made me more interested. The people are great, the goals look achievable, and the environment sounds fun.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell a coverage plan to someone who does not want it?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at simply mac (United States) in Sep 2017

Interview

Called me for a phone interview and DM set up a specific time and date to call me. Phone never rang so I called back and it went right to her voice mail. Never heard another word from her so it matches reviews of current and past employees talking about what a mess their middle and upper management is as I have never had this happen to me in 40 years. Not even enough human respect to call me back and say why she never called me the day of our phone interview.

Interview Questions
    simply mac
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at simply mac (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Put in online application and was called the next day to set up an in person interview at the location. Management was friendly and upfront about compensation. Declined offer due to low hourly rate.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave you current job?
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at simply mac (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2016

Interview

My interview was too short. The district manager had previously looked at my resume and pretty much hired me because of that. Although it was nice to get the job so easily, another employee was hired for the same reason even though he was underqualified which could have been uncovered if they had done a more rigorous interview.

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at simply mac (Peachtree Corners, GA) in Sep 2016

Interview

I submitted an application through indeed.com. I was called a week later for an in person interview and scheduled it for the following week. The following week I revived an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good fit for this job
    • Name a time when you handled controversy at the work place.
    Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN
    Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at simply mac (Bloomington, IN) in Nov 2015

Interview

With this being my first shot at a real job while in college, I was nervous what the interview process would consist of. The hiring managers were awesome. They made me feel completely relaxed, comfortable and like one of their colleagues.

Interview Questions
    • Q: What Apple products do you currently own? Q: What skills could you bring to Simply Mac that other interviewees could not?
    Anonymous Employee in Canton, CT
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at simply mac (Canton, CT) in Nov 2015

Interview

It was only one interview asked a few questions and then would call within the next week to offer you a job. all the manager could remember from my interview is that I wore an all black suit with a orange and black strip tie. The whole interview was very easy. He tells you about the company and what it entails and ask if you can see yourself working there.

Interview Questions
    simply mac
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at simply mac (Bozeman, MT) in Sep 2015

Interview

Assistant Manager interviewing me was very friendly. Started off by asking me a little about myself and then more detailed question about my past work experience. We finished by talking about the current Apple line of products and if I was comfortable working in a commission based sales position.

Interview Questions
    • Do I see myself more as a technician who wants to get my hands dirty or as a salesman who would rather be with people?
    Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD
    Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at simply mac (Bowie, MD) in Sep 2015

Interview

Easy interview process, since i had worked at Apple, Inc. previously, I more or less walked in and already had the job. I was familiar with Apple policies and procedures, and was assured that this would be no different.

Interview Questions
      simply mac
      Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD
      Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at simply mac (Bowie, MD) in Aug 2015

Interview

I applied through Indeed. About a week later I received a call from the manager to setup a face to face interview. The interview was not too long, around 30 minutes to an 1 hour. Basic interview questions (getting to know you, strengths, weaknesses, etc.) as well as some wanting to know my familiarity with Apple products. There were a couple logic questions at the end, the manager was interested in seeing what the mindset of how I would sell something or address an issue was. There was also one or two math questions.

Interview Questions
      • If a customer comes in and wants to buy a Macbook, what would you say or how would you respond?
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 32