thyssenkrupp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at thyssenkrupp

2.8

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met on campus for informal interview. Was then brought out to Marietta Georgia for 3 more interviews. Very behavioral based and informative. After that, I was asked to come back for a sales presentation and a role play scenario where I was asked to act as if I was a sales rep for ThyssenKrupp.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richburg, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Richburg, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview with local sales manager in Alabama and then numerous interviews in their Richburg, SC facility. Ran through a gauntlet in the SC facility- VP Sales, Plant Mgr, General Mgr of Richburg, and then Purchasing Mgr. Overall, it was felt pretty laid back, but I knew each person I interviewed with had to give their approval. Took several weeks after the interview to get the written offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous positions?   1 Answer

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calvert, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Calvert, AL).

Interview

Normal interview questions, along with technical network questions about Cisco switches, and fiber connections. Friendly people included in the interview process, as the Manager, lead network engineer, and network team was involved along with the HR personnel.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Madison Heights, MI).

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, called after a week then I had a phone screen, invited to interview on-site with the Branch Manager, President, Director of Supply Chain and 2 inside sales reps. Very flowing conversation and didn't ask any HR/STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience and why you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

Inspection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Lafayette, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was hired through a temp service so the process was fairly simple. The standard temp service hiring process, go into the office, fill out an application, do an interview, take a drug test, attend orientation and you're hired!

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp.

Interview

The facilityand surrounding area are very nice and clean. The people I met were open and honest. they did not act rushed or agressive. Whenever I have contacted them, they contacted me immediately, by phone and email. Very professional and friendly environment

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a confrontation   1 Answer

Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calvert, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Calvert, AL) in September 2011.

Interview

Received call from company recruiter. Phone interview set-up and completed 1 week later. In person interview setup around my schedule which took 2 weeks to complete. In person interview lasted about 45 minutes. Lunch was setup as well as tour of the facility. During this time, I took notice of great employee moral, and knowledge base of the employees. Before the end of the week the company called to negotiate Salary and offer letter was given. I was able to think about the decision over a weekend. Start date was based upon my terms. Offer was accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would someone describe your overall job performance?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

5 interviews, very standard process. The last interview consisted of a presentation of a product and then a role play with 2 branch managers and the VP of sales. Started with a face to face on campus then went to Atlanta for a few interviews.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2007.

Interview

I found this job through a personnel agency and had already done an inital interview with the personnel company before going on an interview for TK. At my interview I met with the person who would be my superior and all I can say is that it was a very odd interview. I was not asked very many questions maybe 1-2 and not given a very accurate description on the job I was going to be doing.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Hiring process here is very long and drawn out. I was from out of town and they flew me in 3 times. I interviewed over the phone quite a few times also. It did not seem like they were very organized about the interviews. They have knowledgable people asking specific questions. Hard techinical interview.

Interview Questions

• Hard techincal interview. But all the rest of the questions were the same as other places. What would you do if you had a employee that was not following the safety proceedures?   Answer Question

I had another job by the time they wanted to give me an offer. The time frame between when the last interview was and the offer was about 3 months.