thyssenkrupp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.7

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calvert, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Calvert, AL).

Interview

Normal interview questions, along with technical network questions about Cisco switches, and fiber connections. Friendly people included in the interview process, as the Manager, lead network engineer, and network team was involved along with the HR personnel.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

It was a quick and straightforward process. First I got a call from a representative, she was very nice and clear. I was then given an option to interview at the Fort Worth facility.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter on this position, and the process was very fluent. Had two different interview settings; 1st one with hiring manager, and 2nd with other team members. Everyone was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated vacation time, which went well.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Terre Haute, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with general questions describing my past job history and experience.
    Fairly common interview with several people. Most questions coming from one person mainly. People seemed fairly positive without coming across as edgy. HR seems to do a good job at making you comfortable with the processes. Overall a fairly positive experience.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met on campus for informal interview. Was then brought out to Marietta Georgia for 3 more interviews. Very behavioral based and informative. After that, I was asked to come back for a sales presentation and a role play scenario where I was asked to act as if I was a sales rep for ThyssenKrupp.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It took weeks to just get the first phone interview scheduled - delays and reschedules. I spoke with the Director of Quality in Minnesota for an hour. The second phone interview (weeks later) began by them calling the wrong candidate - someone who applied many months ago. When they finally actually called me, the operations manager asked me if he could call me the next morning. He did, and the call lasted 5 minutes. Why he just didn't do it during the first call is weird. The next day another person (Sales Manager) was supposed to call me. He never did. Send text message to the recruiter (Larry Tucker) asking for an update but he never responded back. Utter waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Went in to a couple of interviews with the company. Very formal form in the first interview. Second interviewer seemed to not have spoken to the first so it was fairly repetitive. The interviews were very easy with no 'tricky' questions. Their follow-up was ok, but delayed. Very nice interviewers though.

Interview Questions

• What mechanical experience do you have?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, following up with two face to face interviews. Met with Management team. Seemed to be a high stressed environment and some challenges with staff. The first face to face interview was ok. The last face to face seemed to be a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp.

Interview

I applied online through my college's website. Afterwards, I was contacted by a manager who gave me a very informal interview on the spot. He asked a few questions about my resume, and let me know two days later.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at thyssenkrupp (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

straight forward interview, they called and set up a 1-1 interview. I went in and we talked asked standard "why are you for us" questions. I was made and offer after two days, but I decided to take another position as a truffle butter sales rep.