Mission: We’re on a mission to enhance the way the world learns.
I have been working at CourseKey full-time
- Good company culture that is constantly evolving for the better.
- Always learning. Everyone's limits are pushed regularly and every day is a new opportunity to grow in your career.
- The company cares about its customers and its employees.
- Communication is always improving internally, as we practice radical transparency and tackle issues as a team.
- Good location downtown with good food, coffee, and social locations nearby.
- Not the environment for someone who needs serious hierarchy and structure to thrive.
- No room for people who aren't self-starters.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CourseKey (San Diego, CA).
Reached out to the VP of Sales who I had a phone interview with, then got set up for lunch with the CEO. Casual interview, but good questions asked by both VP and CEO.
CourseKey, Inc. in the news: "This San Diego-based #edtech company is helping #students better navigate their classes by automating attendance and providing a virtual teaching assistant. Founder Luke Sophinos' advice on starting up? Failing is an incredible learning experience." - http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQBhc