- Scottsdale, AZ
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Business Consulting
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Equity Methods? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Equity Methods employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Equity Methods Reviews
The company works with a diverse set of clients, including many of the biggest firms in the world, given the ubiquitous nature of equity compensation and Equity Methods position at the top of the industry. The majority of the work is recurring, making the job extermely stable in both up and down markets (for instance, they are hiring now while many other companies implement hiring freezes or layoffs). As the company has grown, there are now great opportunities to customize a career to your interests and strengths. For people who want to build a long career and prosper with a growing company, this is a place to consider.
Consulting isn't for everyone. Equity Methods isn't like most consulting firms who bill by the hour and/or overwork people in a survival of the fittest, but the work is challenging. Be ready to learn quickly and have an open mind.
Equity Methods Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Equity Methods (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2023
InterviewThere were two rounds. The first is behavioural and the second is a case study-based technical round. There is a complete interview description uploaded on their website as well. I would suggest to go through with their website before the interview.Interview
They asked a lot of consulting questions.Answer Question
See All 103 interviews
Equity Methods Awards & Accolades
- Highest in Overall Client Satisfaction and Loyalty Among Financial Reporting Provide, Group Five Stock Plan Financial Reporting Benchmark Study, 2018
- #5 Employer with 25-99 Employees, Top Companies to Work for in Arizona, azcentral.com, Republic Media, the Arizona Commerce Authority, and BestCompaniesAZ, 2018
- Highest in Overall Client Satisfaction and Loyalty Among Financial Reporting Providers, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Study, 2017
- #1 Employer with 25-99 Employees, Top Companies to Work for in Arizona, azcentral.com, Republic Media, the Arizona Commerce Authority, and BestCompaniesAZ, 2017
- Highest in Overall Client Satisfaction and Loyalty Among Financial Reporting Providers, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Study, 2016
Equity Methods FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Equity Methods Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, good pay, client...
August 22, 2023
People Also Ask about Equity Methods
Employees rate Equity Methods 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 66 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Equity Methods to a friend. This is based on 66 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
40% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Equity Methods as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Equity Methods.
82% of employees think that Equity Methods has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.