I worked at Object Computing full-time (More than 3 years)
* A well established company that has been doing business for over 24 years.
* Built on a foundation of education and solid software engineering.
* Amazing people to work with at all levels of the company.
* They help employees with their careers and understand not all careers or people are built the same.
* They have training programs, reimburse tuition for education outside of work, have professional mentors and provide pathways for non-traditional career paths.
* They understand people have lives outside of work, and attempt to keep a good work life balance for all.
* They treat people fairly.
* Leaders are open about the challenges, as well as its successes.
* Leaders seek feedback.
* Leaders are accessible and approachable.
* More companies should know about OCI and the services they offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –