- Wilmington, MA
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (UNF)
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- $1 to $5 billion (USD)
Top CEOs: 2017 (#97)
What are your colleagues talking about?
ProsGreat stable company with opportunities to advance career.
ConsLeadership at certain levels can keep you from obtaining your maximum potential
UniFirst Photos+ Add Photo
IT Manager InterviewAnonymous Employee in Wilmington, MAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview2 rounds. First with hiring manager and second with director. Then background che k.lol it did not take long at all! The interviews themselves went beyond 30 minutes so that was a good sign.Interview
Tell me about yourself. More conversational. This was really great!Answer Question
See All 329 interviews
UniFirst Awards & Accolades
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For, Selling Power Magazine, 2015
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For, Selling Power Magazine, 2013
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For, Selling Power Magazine, 2012
- Platinum 400: Best Big Companies in America, Forbes Magazine, 2011
- Sales Department of the Year (Services Category), Stevie Awards, 2010
Popular Careers with UniFirst Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UniFirst Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is paid time off like at UniFirst?
...good benefits 401k match and fair amount of pto...
February 8, 2023
People Also Ask about UniFirst
To get a job at UniFirst, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at UniFirst and prepare for tough questions.