KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

UniFirst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 308 of over 308 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

UniFirst

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UniFirst in Aug 2021

Interview

3 steps b4 background check. Recruiting person sets up the 1st call, once she screens you go to 2nd interview with blank sales manager, and then you meet for 3rd call the Corp sales manager and ceo.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your current job
    Answer Question

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Few screening interviews then the last one was in person with the area general manager and sales manager. The interview process was overall not bad. They are looking for hunters and if you mention one of your goals is to make it to president's club then you'll get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Smooth and personable; very to the point. Everyone seemed to care about hiring the right person for the job. Performed at a local coffee shop but was still professional and semi-formal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst in May 2022

Interview

First Step- HR Screening Second Step - Interview with hiring manager Further complete ghosting, no reply after multiple interviews. During second round they informed me that a feedback will be given in a day or two.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Unifirst

UniFirst

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UniFirst in May 2022

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn. I had an interview with the recruiter which I passed and then I moved on to an interview with the sales manager. I received an email saying that I did not get the positon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Very pleasant initial phone screen with HR to learn more about the company, position and location. This lasted about 30 minutes, went into details about what the hiring manager is looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst (Kansas City, KS)

Interview

Interviews involved all DSM’s and were very diligent in their questions. Provided great info and expectations of the job. They made the interview process light and enjoyable and would recommend the company to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Mississauga, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was long with many questions about sales history and customer service. Had to go through hoops to even get to the interview. Did not like it, would not try again. But good luck.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience with a bad customer and how did you resolve the situation.

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst (New Haven, CT)

Interview

Interviewed virtually at their office three different times. One with local managers, one with regional and one with corporate. It was time consuming. I wouldn't go thru that again. This was prior to covid.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I knew about the company and how I overcame a work challange.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst (Hammond, IN)

Interview

It was a very easy and laid back interview. It was really more like just having a conversation with some one I was just meeting for the first time. I really enjoyed this experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Charleston, SC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Phone screen, zoom call, in person interview and ride along. Phone screen is basic questions, zoom call is the furthers I ever got. No rhyme or reason to hiring process that I can tell

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Interviews

UniFirst Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at UniFirst according to 324 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.50%

Work at UniFirst? Share Your Experiences

UniFirst logo

UniFirst Careers

Cover image for UniFirst

Some companies talk the talk about their path to success. UniFirst walks the walk with clear milestones every step of the way. We provide...More

• Corporate Careers
  • Sales Careers
  • LEAP Program
  • Military Community

Company Updates

Logo

141 days ago

Company News
UniFirst made our national television debut last night during the NCAA March Madness Tournament! You have two more chances to tune in this weekend. If you can’t wait to see it again, check out the full commercial below. To see the viewing schedule, visit https://lnkd.in/egX-JCpt. #AlwaysDeliver #MarchMadness
Shared image - Watch UniFirst's Television Debut: Always Deliver
Watch UniFirst's Television Debut: Always Deliver
unifirst.com

UniFirst Photos

+ Add Photo
UniFirst photo of: Look for the #UniFirstFamily to see what it's like to be a UniFirst Team Partner!
UniFirst photo of: Team Partners at UniFirst’s Canadian corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, held their annual Canadian Thanksgiving luncheon and food drive.
UniFirst photo of: To thank his team for giving their best every day, UniFirst Corporation—San Antonio, TX, General Manager Martin Escandon held a lunchtime employee appreciation BBQ.
UniFirst photo of: A big thank you to our spring/summer interns &amp; co-ops!
UniFirst photo of: Game on! While visiting UniFirst corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA, to complete the operational leadership rotation of the LEAP Program (Leadership, Education, and Performance), a group of UniF
UniFirst photo of: Team Partners from our Wichita, KS Location recently participated in the 2016 QuikTrip Charity Golf Tournament and showed their ‪‎UniFirst‬ pride as a tournament sponsor.
UniFirst photo of: UniFirst‬ Sales Managers from the Southern Region recently attended The Blue Book Building & Construction Network trade show.