UniFirst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview as i met with the sales manager and branch manager and went over the my resume and the job details. A few hours later, I received a call from the sales manager to invite me back for a full day ride along with another territory manager to get an idea a daily routine. After the ride along was over, the sales manager called me later that night and ask me my thoughts. I expressed my desire to go forward with the position and be part of the team. The manager ask for 3 character references (2 personal and 1 professional that he will contact.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UniFirst (Melrose Park, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

First, upon arrival, I filled out this two-sided sheet. On the first side, you were instructed to circle traits off of a long list which you believed an employee should possess. On the 2nd side, you were instructed to circle traits which you felt you personally possessed.

Next, I was brought back into a small office to meet with the hiring manager. Though the manager was polite, he was trying to juggle several different tasks at once, so he rushed me through the interview process. He tried to walk me out before I was able to ask a question about something I was curious about; I had to stop him in order to get my answer.

Looking back, they seemed to downplay the average hours a bit-I was told that the average work-day was 10 hours, but after researching more about the company, it seems to be closer to 12 or 13 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Seattle, WA) in January 2020.

Interview

Fun and interesting. Had to answer a few questions and working with the team was fun. Ability to express myself already with barely knowing them was great. I would really recommend this job to anyone

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniFirst (Wichita, KS) in November 2019.

Interview

Very professional! Easy to build rapport with. Explained the position and asked questions and offered answers to any questions I had about the position. Started with a phone interview and then I came to their office for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle or can you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst in November 2019.

Interview

Very easy and laid back, no questions out of the ordinary. Answered all of the questions that I had, which were slim after he told me everything I needed to know basically.

Interview Questions

• What past experience changed you into who you are today?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Derry, NH) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief phone interview to confirm my interest in the role as well as an hour interview with two managers. Questions about prior sales experience and willingness to make calls.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was through a third party company that had a very nice lady talk to me she was sweet and really wanted to do her job that was amazing

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone interview and will then move forward with a one on one interview. The process will then proceed with a ride along with exposure to an everyday experience.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a recruiter. The hiring manager failed to call, so I sent an email to him, the recruiter and another person at the recruiting firm stating I was no longer interested. The hiring manager and the recruiter then said the hiring manager was in a meeting and asked to reschedule. NOPE. Here is something I learned very early in my career - DO NOT SCHEDULE MEETINGS THAT RUN INTO EACH OTHER.

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule the call?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (San Antonio, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online then it started with 2 calls from a talent acquisition, to a in person interview, then a group interview with a presentation, then a call interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other applicants.   1 Answer