AOTMP Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 5, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Tim Lybrook

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to grow and prosper profesionally for the right person"

Current Employee - RVP, Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - RVP, Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of opportunity in the market for AOTMP services and company is upping the level of play to tap into it. Doing a lot of the right things to ensure short and long term success. 2018 will be pivotal year based on the team, strategy and leadership.

Cons

Usual growing pains. With so much happening, communications can be a challenge and focus is key. Company makes a concerted effort at managing this.

Advice to Management

Keep an open mind to new opportunities in the form of unique partnerships, expanding into new market segments and diversifying offerings as we enter 2018

2. "Great place to be for someone who wants to feel like they matter/make a difference"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time

Pros

It's a fun environment with some really great people. Upper management is willing to try new approaches and they are open-minded to consider employee ideas. There isn't a ton of pressure compared to previous sales environments.

Cons

There are definitely some aspects of the company to still figure out, but the great thing is the company recognizes the current needs and they're actively working one step at a time to resolve them. This is a con depending on someone's personality. Definitely a challenge if someone is not open to working in a flexible environment, but for someone who appreciates the opportunity to be a force of positive change in their work environment and who wants to work somewhere where they can make a difference and FEEL that difference, this is a great place to be.

Advice to Management

Keep always striving to improve the employee experience. Your dedication to your employees does not go unnoticed. You're doing a great job and I look forward to what we will accomplish in the future.

"Do Not Consider"

I worked at AOTMP full-time

Pros

There is absolutely nothing good about this company

Cons

Everything. Read previous positive reviews and the opposite is the reality. Not a team environment. Company treats employees like they are teenagers. New ideas are ignored. Anything you read that is positive is absolutely written by upper management and does not represent how an employee would feel. Avoid this company like the plague.

Advice to Management

They would not listen to anything anyone would say.

"Toxic Environment"

I have been working at AOTMP full-time

Pros

None- Maybe the salary if you can hang it there.

Cons

Everything- Upper Management has no clue what they are doing. Although the have an HR department the co owner does all HR duties only for show.

5. "Overall Great Company with Heart"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the most open and collaborative group of professional people I have ever worked with. I do not feel as though I am working FOR them so much as I am WITH them. If you have an idea, they are open to listening and talking it through as to why it should or shouldn't be followed through with and they provide you with their perspective to help the idea along. It is a complete and total team effort across the board. From the department you work in all the way up to the upper-level management.

There is constant communication about how we can drive things forward company wise and personally. If something doesn't seem to be working, we meet to discuss what we could do to better. It is a constant environment of improvement.

Every company I have worked for previously set my goals for me without discussion and had high unrealistic expectations to meet those goals. Here, they allow you to personally set realistic goals and help you meet those goals with incentives at the end of them. They think holistically about the tasks you are working on and keep those tasks in mind when making those goals or presenting new ideas for you to work on. Not to mean that it is a laid back, do nothing job. It is still very challenging and keeps you engaged on a daily basis.

You will break personal boundaries that you never knew you had.

Cons

Outside of not having group insurance, nothing is really a con to me. The fringe benefits do help quite a bit. Do your work, work hard, and you can go far here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"They are fooling you!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ZERO NADA ZILCH.

Cons

It is a big sham. They specifically mention in meetings and to specific people to write up good reviews on Glassdoor to boost their ratings. The pressure is on to do this. And they find out if you did or not because they creep on your computers after you leave to make sure what you did and are doing. They don't trust you and never will. There are only a few people that are drinking the fake Koolaid are most likely getting bonuses or kickbacks. They keep their mouth shut so they keep on getting money. And they are the first to run to the owners with everything everyone is doing so they can get their much needed pat on the back and get people fired.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people poorly.

"New Year New AOTMP"

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sales Culture- Place for high achieving, winners to crush goals and make TONS of money! Career advancement comes from within, process oriented and a well designed 8 week training program setting all up for success. Only rock stars need to apply!
    Overall Culture- building it the right way with the right hard working people finally in place.
    Advancement- If you are willing to work hard, and not make excuses, you can create your own future here. The lazy ones can be found rating below...
    Engagement Committee- Plan fun and entertaining activities to keep employees happy and looking forward to coming to work!

Cons

Communication needs to be worked on, but what company doesn't have communication issues? The good thing about this place is- if you actually know what you are doing or talking about, they will take any and all suggestions and actually ACT upon them! Come with a suggestion not complaints.

If you are the type of person who cowards at online reviews by previously unsuccessful sales reps, then you wouldn't fit in here anyway! This is a place for those who meet challenges face to face and crush any and all goals put in front of them!!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring right and bigger/ better things are sure to come!

"Great place to grow and be challenged"

Current Employee - Sales Support Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Support Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work for a small and fast growing company. The chance to be challenged while learning new skills and improving on old skills.

Cons

None. If your looking for a party atmosphere this isn't the place. If you want a job where you can grow and improve and want to work hard AOTMP is the place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

"Just say no"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The promises are great! They will offer you the world.

Cons

The reality is not. I saw a review saying someone expecting a party atmosphere would not do well here. That is very true. However, most professionals are not seeking a party atmosphere. Some do enjoy working within a collaborative environment. That is not AOTMP. Some enjoy positive feedback. Again, no. If one were to look at the mass amount of people that have come and gone, you can see the high amount of turn over.

Fear is a main motivator here. You will be isolated. Paranoia will be used against you. Information will be provided on a need to know basis with key pieces hidden from you. If you express concern or interest, you have too much time on your hands. I was asked during my interview if I would sit for 8-9 hours straight without complaint. Not only a violation of workplace regulations, but inhumane.

Advice to Management

Your employees have moved on to great things after leaving you. Obviously you have an eye for talent. Chose to nuture that and not beat it down.

"This place is ran like a dictactorship"

Former Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely no PROS about this company. This place is like selling your soul to the devil without any of the glory attached to seeling your soul ...

Cons

Everything.

The owners encourage employees solely based on bully tactics and the employees are rewarded by being intimidated and humiliated and belittled in meeting and in front of others. This place is a REAL HR department nightmare full of moments where the touch of harassment lingers in the air ...i.e... a workplace based on an intimidating and hostile work environment.

How is it this company has not been busted by the EEOC...
    If these employees let the eeoc know exactly how this company operates this could be a class action lawsuit in the makings.

I do not understand what type of people or organization or business would ever invest in a company who are so unethical in most if not all of their day to day operations especially when it comes to the treatment of their employees (or the lack there of).

This place is pathetic and my advice is to run for the hills and do not be persuaded to work here no matter how great the compensation may seem because its simply another bait and hook method...do not take the bite.

I would never recommend my worat enemies to this company it is that bad. The worst place environmwnt lacks total morale and the oweners and the minions aka the upper mgmt is a joke and they are old fashioned and the good ole boy club mentality/ways and not willing to change so the place never gets out of this start up mode and the lack and willingness to change will keep them from true success.

I think it would be best to just shut the doors or better yet the donors and investors stop providing the means for this company to continue operating.

Advice to Management

Like they care ...