Cover image for Adfinitas Health

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Adfinitas Health~2043496
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Awesome team!(in 6 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are friendly and helpful.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Company recognizes each employee as a valuable team member, supportive, excellent leadership, especially during challenging times, positive work culture; bonus program, great benefits(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance, lot of support, great emr, good communication with rest of the team(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Rehired process

Aug 11, 2021 - Physician, Hospitalist in Silver Spring, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team to rehire. A lot of support and seamless process. I would recommend the company to anyone interested on Acute or Post-Acute care practice.

Cons

None that I can think off. Process seems to be a bit overwhelmed but credentialing is always like that.

2. 4.0

Employee

Aug 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, support, great team, good management team

Cons

N/A, not applicable, good company,

3. Join the Adfinitas Health team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hospitalist PA

Jun 28, 2022 - Physician Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent base salary, good incentives, good team to work with

Cons

Some false pretenses upon hiring, take on more than max capped daily rounding list, a lot of drama with leads

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor work like balance

Feb 7, 2022 - Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Three pay periods a month with bonus check

Cons

Poor work life balance, regularly under staffed , high burn out rate. Low job satisfaction

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Director

Feb 18, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, flexible schedule, remote

Cons

Disorganized, low on resources, n

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible, supportive team of support staff and providers

May 6, 2021 - Physician Assistant, PA-C
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was recently hired by Adfinitas during the pandemic. Management and recruitment did an excellent job in finding the right job for me within the company. The onboarding process was all virtual, however there was always someone available to answer questions and to help me get started. Pay is very competitive for the location and type of job. Support staff is timely with my questions. Coworkers (doctors and APPs) have been supportive and friendly. I highly recommend this job for a hospitalist.

Cons

Unable to visit the company in person due to the pandemic, but that might change!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interview Process

Aug 6, 2021 - Crnp
    Business Outlook

Pros

Streamlined and very helpful. They communicate and assist with questions when asked.

Cons

Haven't encountered any cons up to this point of the onboarding process.

9. 5.0

Interview process

Aug 6, 2021 - Crnp
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional, efficient, friendly, thorough interview process!! I've never experienced such a smooth, relaxed interview!

Cons

I really do not have any cons to mention ! Everyone is very helpful and friendly :)

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company that understands what a work life balance is!

Sep 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of a very supportive and cohesive team with great employees that are fun to work with. Management is approachable, understanding and they listen when situations arise and are open to feedback. They operate with the belief that your family and personal life is as important as your career and does its best to allow for the work / life balance that works for everyone. The benefit package is also above average.

Cons

Not many opportunities where corporate employees interact in person, since it is a multi state operation with one main campus, but the remote engagement makes it feel like you have worked together forever.

2 people found this review helpful

Adfinitas Health Response

Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. As we all know, healthcare is incredibly challenging and demanding work, but we do take pride in helping our providers maintain a very health work-life balance. Our people are out greatest asset, and we do everything in our power to take care of them!

11. 3.0
    Current Employee

Overall, fair place to work

Jul 9, 2021 - Hospitalist in Hagerstown, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great onboarding program for new grads

Cons

Poor work/life balance, does not honor PTO. Does not utilize APPs to their full license - APPs are treated more like medical students than independent practitioners

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews
</>Embed

Adfinitas Health Reviews FAQs

Adfinitas Health has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Adfinitas Health to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Adfinitas Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Adfinitas Health. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

83% of Adfinitas Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adfinitas Health 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Adfinitas Health to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Adfinitas Health Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Adfinitas Health? Share Your Experiences

Adfinitas Health logo

Reviews by Job Title

Adfinitas Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Adfinitas Health photo of: Dr. Lauver recognized as POY at BWMC
Adfinitas Health photo of: Our entire team stepped up during the pandemic. Masks sewn by our HR Director.
Adfinitas Health photo of: One of our incredible hospitalists, Kasey Schnebly, proudly wearing her new mask!
Adfinitas Health photo of: Our team peacefully protesting for racial justice and equality!

Expert Career Advice

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 39 Adfinitas Health reviews submitted anonymously by Adfinitas Health employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Adfinitas Health is right for you.