Akraya Reviews

Akraya Co-Founder/CEO Amar Panchal
Amar Panchal

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Akraya and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great contracting company

May 18, 2022 - Technical Sourcer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the monthly check in and the fact that they provide sick days

Cons

I do feel like during the interview process I did not have all of the information for meetings, but since then have had nothing but good things to say

2. 5.0

Life changing decision

May 14, 2022 - Logistic Analyst in San Bruno, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Efficient staffs from the start Maintain great relationship and followups A good system makes everything transparent

Cons

basically nothing so far, they spend time to work with my work questions

Director, Human Resources

Thank you very much for your review and listing out the Pros. Well summarized! I appreciate your time and effort. - Keshava Kumar

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Get good support from recruiter

Apr 22, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Priti Wankhede from Akraya is the recruiter who works closely to me from interview round until I land a job from Amazon. She very supportive and helpful and very responsible. She could do anything in her condition to help you do good in interview, and make the onboarding process go smoothly. She is very responsible and keep her promise. I have very good experience while working with her. And I guess other recruiters from Akraya will be as good as Priti too.

Cons

until now, I don't find anything negative to talk about Akraya. I think you will not disappointed when working with them. Or at least this is my experience. Highly recommend you to work with this vendor if you want to find a good project.

1 person found this review helpful

Director, Human Resources

Thank you very much for this great review. I will let Priti know this. I appreciate your time and effort. Good luck and best wishes to you! - Keshava Kumar

4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 11, 2022 - Network Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communicate very well and are able to address concerns quickly. The team puts in a lot of effort to help you succeed.

Cons

I do not have any cons to provide for this company.

Director, Human Resources

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you recognize the hard work! I appreciate your time and effort. - Keshava Kumar

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Akraya is a great place to work.

Mar 25, 2022 - Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Down to earth and friendly leadership team. Growth opportunities. Plenty of platforms to make yourself heard. Akraya walks the talk. Akraya not only encourages its clients to hire women returners, but it also gives opportunities to returners by hiring them internally.

Cons

Nothing that I have come across so far.

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your review and summarizing the Pros! Appreciate your time and efforts.

6. 5.0

Great Staffing Agency

Mar 22, 2022 - Senior BI Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Akraya is one of the best Staffing agency that I ever had a pleasure to work with. The whole process of connecting, preparing for interviews and negotiating with hiring manager was smooth and professional. now that my contract is coming to an end, I like to express my gratitude and appreciation to Akraya's staff and management.

Cons

I have not seen anything negative here.

7. 4.0

Persistent and Hard Working

Mar 26, 2022 - Contract Administrator in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive. They follow up on your work and encourage you along the way.

Cons

Onboarding technology needs some work. Not all digital forms work well.

Founder

Hi there, Thanks for taking the effort to provide us a review. I would like to understand the issues you faced with the digital forms/Onboarding process that did not work well. I welcome you to email me directly in confidence at amar.panchal@akraya.com Thank you, -Amar Panchal, CEO

8. 5.0

Very professional

Mar 11, 2022 - Lab Technician in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional staffing Mukul is very polite and professional

Cons

There are no cons none

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company values and culture

Mar 10, 2022 - Account Director in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm enjoying my sales role here at Akraya and very appreciative of the team we have here. Everyone is very supportive and they bring such a great attitude to the work they do and their role. I love the accountability everyone has and the focus of this company. Coming from a much larger company, it was refreshing to land at a smaller firm that thinks big and delivers. I appreciate the flat org structure and how accessible senior leadership is, including the CEO and Co-Founder.

Cons

Typical challenges exist at Akraya which many staffing agencies are facing at this time where recruiter talent is in high demand and in short supply and there are more job openings than qualified candidates which can make placements challenging and sometimes stressful. I wish the benefit package was stronger with respect to 401k matching at the start of employment and health plan options.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Mar 4, 2022 - Finance Director in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Akraya cares about its employees and is always looking to improve the culture as well as the benefits as we continue to grow. Employee feedback is taken seriously and often leads to the implementation of new policies and programs. I also know I can rely on everyone I work with to take ownership of their responsibilities and help others when needed.

Cons

The company is growing fast which can lead to heavy workloads at times. But we are hiring and filling roles to address this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Reviews

Akraya Reviews FAQs

Akraya has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 420 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Akraya to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Akraya employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Akraya. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

99% of Akraya employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Akraya 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Akraya to be senior leadership, career development, management and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Akraya Job Seekers