Arlon Graphics Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2019

4.3
Arlon Graphics CEO Andrew McNeill
Andrew McNeill
  1. "Great Company with Clear Vision and Growth Plan"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Clear goals and Vision Friendly and collaborative work enviroment Great work life balance Living the core Values - Teamwork, Excellence, Intergrity, Accountability and Inspirational Lots of growth opportunities Great Managment training program

Cons

Cannot think of any, however the work is fast paced, we are always looking to make improvments and strving for excellence

Advice to Management

Continue to Invest in the busimess Continue with the great training program

Arlon Graphics2019-11-08
  2. "Great company to work!!!"

Current Employee - Global IT Director & Security in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional environment, very friendly people, several opportunities to grow professionally and grow the business, great company to work!

Cons

No Cons so far, a lot of work, you will be busy...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, team incentives, friendly environment

Arlon Graphics2019-06-21
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Growing and diverse company but leadership team is not functioning in unison"

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diverse and dynamic. Good Bonus system. Competitive Benefits.

Cons

Core values are not followed and there are a lot of politics and power games. The message is never clear and it seems like everyone is on a different page.

Advice to Management

If they are going to talk the talk, better walk the walk. Very few are engaged in the employee's development nor are supporting it.

Arlon Graphics2018-11-13

"Clear Company Goals and investment in the future"

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Clear goals for everyone, participative environment, investment in the future in new equipment. Fun events for everyone, Halloween, monthly potlucks and tickets to the Angels game for everyone and their families.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep launching new products and sharing our success with the whole team, we enjoy it.

Arlon Graphics2017-11-13
  6. "Great Vision"

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company is very focused and goal oriented. Profit is shared with all employees. Management is listening. There is a very positive and exciting feeling at work. We have monthly employee activities - even got a massage a couple months ago!

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!! Thanks

Arlon Graphics2017-09-25
  7. "Team oriented, employee focused company"

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time

Pros

Arlon Graphics has a diverse employee group that is empowered to make positive daily impacts on the business. The new leadership is very open to communicate with all employees. This business is an energized and inspirational place to work.

Cons

This is a mid-size company, so you have to be willing to contribute in multiple ways. You may have to help out in areas outside your exact job description.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive changes!

Arlon Graphics2017-07-24
  8. "Great Company"

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Arlon graphics is a great place to wok at. The company keeps us updated every three months with how the company is doing with how much the company is making or how much is loosing. it also gives us the benefits we need so i am very happy with that.

Cons

there's really nothing bad i can say about the company, maybe little bit more time on lunch time haha

Advice to Management

keep your crew happy.

Arlon Graphics2017-07-20
  9. "Great work place"

Current Employee - Compounding Technician in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for less than a year

Pros

this company is a great place to work for. there is opportunity to move up. and what i like that we get our benefits and its not to expensive.

Cons

there is nothing bad to say about the company other then the HR lady is not ontop of her game when ever you need something, she takes for ever.

Advice to Management

keep your workers happy.

Arlon Graphics2017-07-20
  10. "Arlon Life"

Current Employee - Compounding Technician in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great facility to work in, awesome break room and friendly co-workers couldn't ask for a better company in my opinion

Cons

Need more vending options in the break room.

Advice to Management

keep up the great the work

Arlon Graphics2017-07-21
  11. "Why I work for Arlon Graphics...."

Current Employee - Finance and Accounting in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Arlon Graphics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I appreciate that Arlon recognizes one of its critical core assets is employee enrichment and empowerment. The company thrives on reinvesting in the employees through an incentive bonus program where everyone wins! Teamwork, accountability and ownership are driven throughout the organization and employees are in the drivers-seat to earn bonus dollars every quarter. In addition, the company has reinvested in the... development of its employees, including tuition reimbursement, individual and team coaching and provides opportunities for advancement as they become available. Human Resource is the vehicle that drives employee enrichment. What you see is what you get. I remember as I drove in for my interview from the moment I turn onto Boysenberry Lane, Arlon Graphics building stood tall and proud and dominated the street. That was my first impression and from that point on, I have found Arlon to bring a level of daily inspiration that encourages me to get up and come to work every day. The one and most important motivation that gets me up and excited to come to work is the level of Integrity across the organization. Always do what’s right.

Cons

Arlon has many long-term employees who have over-time built their career within the Arlon walls. As well Arlon has hired many seasoned professionals with careers from large corporations. Recognizing and balancing these two groups adds another layer of complexity as both groups have value-added contributions to strategic planning. Understanding and managing this dynamic can be a task however if done correctly leads... to world class measurements and deliverables.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path set 16 months ago with the addition of new company President. Communicating company objective, strategic plans and fun events. Continue to build out the teams to include individuals from different backgrounds and walks of life. Continue to create a sense that there are no barriers or obstacles that cannot be overcome. Keep inspiring, motivating and recognizing the contribution and value of each... employee.

Arlon Graphics2017-07-19