KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

5.0
AssemblyAI Founder and CEO Dylan Fox
Dylan Fox

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Really smart team(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Fun, fast-paced environment

Feb 23, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work. The whole team works hard but maintains a light-hearted environment

Cons

- - - - -

2. 5.0
    Former Intern

Nice team nice people

Jan 3, 2022 - Deep Learning Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here is really kind and helpful.

Cons

. . . . .

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Brilliant Team Focused on Solving Hard Problems!

Jul 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A YC startup with a ton of potential - this is a great time to join, the product has huge market growth potential and the team is extremely talented, motivated, and passionate about what they do. Company is 100% remote and team is very collaborative/ responsive. Self-autonomy, and high ownership over the work you do. I’m excited be a part of the team during this period of rapid growth, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for AssemblyAI!

Cons

- Growing pains that come with working at a startup looking to scale quickly (but that’s a good a problem to have) - can’t think of any real cons at this point.

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are excited to hear you value the autonomy and collaborative team environment we have at AssemblyAI. We can't wait to hire more great people as our team continues to scale this year!

4. 5.0

Great product & people

Aug 24, 2021 - Deep Learning Researcher in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great product: the speech recognition API currently has the top transcription accuracy in the industry, and offer a host of post-transcription services ranging from diarization to sentiment analysis. - High growth potential / huge market. - Teammates are talented, hard-working and very fun to work with. - High degree of autonomy and ownership. No micromanagement from leadership. - Fun offsites!

Cons

- Because we are a startup and everyone is so busy, you are expected to be very independent and there is little mentorship in the traditional sense.

Senior Recruiter

Thank you so much for the review! We're excited to hear you enjoy our team's leadership/management style and are excited for the growth potential of our market! We appreciate your feedback on mentorship, and that is something we hope to add for our employees in the future. We can't wait for you to continue to grow with us!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A huge opportunity for career growth!

Jul 12, 2021 - Engineering Manager in East Greenbush, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Talented and hard-working team - Fast-growing company - Challenging engineering problems - Lots of opportunities for career growth - Competitive salaries - Platinum healthcare - Stock options - Fully remote, but with paid retreats to fun places - Home office budget - Unlimited PTO

Cons

- It's a startup, not a 9-5 gig. We work extra hard to deliver for our customers. - No 401k

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for providing your review. We appreciate your feedback on our benefits / perks, and will continue to review/add additional benefits as we continue to grow as a company. We are truly excited for the future, and thankful to have you along for the ride!

6. 5.0

Great company, great people

Jul 22, 2021 - Full Stack Developer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is pretty great, no one is too rushed, but things get done at a quick pace. The CEO is great to work with, he's relaxed when you talk to him, but you can definitely feel the urgency when he talks about the company and the roadmap.

Cons

Not a lot of structure to things yet

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to see you are working well with the team and we look forward to seeing what's in store for the future as you continue to grow with us!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AI-First Startup with a Great Team, Great Product, and a Ton of Potential!

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- AI-first company with a talented team behind it - Y Combinator startup with a ton of growth potential - 100% Remote - $1K budget for your home office - Team is very responsive and collaborative - Strong leadership - No micro-management

Cons

- None that I can think of at the moment

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are excited to hear you value the collaborative remote culture and flat organizational structure of our team. We can't wait to hire more great people as our team continues to grow this year!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast growing, innovative, and supportive.

Jul 13, 2021 - Deep Learning Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote team, exciting space, big opportunities for growth. Deploy SOTA tech fast.

Cons

Would be a tough environment for young engineers. New hires must ramp fast, and personal growth efforts will be fully supported but rarely initiated by leadership.

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to see your just as excited as we are about the opportunities for growth in our space!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great deep learning research company to work for

Jul 12, 2021 - Deep Learning Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to do research in speech recognition. Flexible work hours and remote nature of the company are huge benefits. Really smart team

Cons

Nothing I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Recruiter

Thanks for leaving a review! We're excited to hear you value our remote culture and being part of a great research team!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews